SAU Community

Genuine Nismo 400r R33 Gtr Front Bar

Hi Everyone

I have for sale one Genuine Nismo R33 GTR 400R front bar. It was imported from Japan with the intention of doing the full 400R update on my car but ive sold the car instead so this has got to go.

It cost $4300 landed here and has since been prepped, sanded and sprayed with Standox 2k surface primer.

The quality of this bar has to be seen to be believed. It is very thin vacuum moulded fiberglass that has been CNC machined and fitted with thread inserts. The primer after it was sprayed on didnt sink into any porosity holes in the bar anywhere. Its perfect.

There is little cardboard mask inserts in the bar that protect the black grill mesh from overspray. The kit came with these templates... Japanese think of everything. There is a few bags of bolts, spacers, mounting plates and a couple of packets of instructions that are all in Japanese.

Off the RHDJapan website they are selling for $4362.21 AUD.

http://www.rhdjapan.com/jdm-low/Nismo-400R...line-GT-R-50566

Im asking $3300 ONO + freight. (that doesnt mean low ball offers). Due to the size of the box I'll be freighting it with NQX, and can send it anywhere in Australia.

Im located in Cairns, Queensland. Mobile number is 0434 147 478.

Cheers,

Ian.

post-26553-1230977806_thumb.jpg

post-26553-1230977819_thumb.jpg

post-26553-1230977829_thumb.jpg

post-26553-1230977841_thumb.jpg

post-26553-1230977854_thumb.jpg

post-26553-1230977862_thumb.jpg

post-26553-1230977870_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
you can not be serious!

http://www.rhdjapan.com/jdm-low/Nismo-400R...line-GT-R-50566

Yes I am serious. Im guessing you have never bought genuine NISMO parts before. These are $4200+ from Japan delivered. But this one thats for sale is also prepped with standox primer, ready for a 600 wet rub and paint. This is a vacuum formed bar, no porosity anywhere, very light and very strong.

Hmm I think im repeating myself...

Edited by Vspec R33

just bit off topic, but u can use as a bump ;) pretty steep price, i mean its nismo and all but.... there are other kits that can be sprayed just as well, ur paying for a name. just my oppinion. good luck with the sell.

PS i think the joint u got it is a rip lol

http://www.rhdjapan.com/jdm-low/Nissan-OEM...ing-Blank-55119

34 bucks!

Perhaps... but then everyone is a rip off then.

Unique Auto Sports sell a new genuine series 3 front lip for $1300. Are they a rip of too, or is it that just that genuine nissan/nismo is out of the price range of a large percentage of skyline owners.

Hey mate, I assume this would be a straight fit onto a 1995 33GTR?

Yes, that right. All R33 GTR's 95-97, direct fit. Its always wise to do a trial fit first for any bar, but it will fit that good there shouldnt be any surprises. The inner guards and ducts will still bolt up to it as well.

• 4 weeks later...
Seriously mate, i could prob buy a damaged R33 for that price.

As genuine as it is, your prob the only guy out there who pays $4000 for a genuine front bar.

fkn dori it!

Gee I needed another opinion like that. Thanks.

Believe it or not there are some GTR owners that arent broke. We buy top shelf parts for our cars and treat them with respect. Would you trust a damaged R33 bar or a cheap replica bar on your car was capable of doing 300km/h.

Dont answer that. I dont want to know.