SAU Community

Romantic Spots In Sydney Needed

QRI05E

+1 on Doyles being absolute crap these days...

Most of the spots I was going to say have already been said; but let me know if you're in the Milsons / Kirribilli area; I can dress up and come 'rob' you, you can take swings at me and connect at $500 a hit, making you look like hero = cream in pants & sexeh timez! Hell, my best mate lives around the corner, can't get any dodgier than that (2 Asian guys, always dodgier than one :))

I had a look at Doyle's website... it seems real nice however not a formal restaurant...

IN all honsety dude f**k the restuarants. Take nice blanket couple cushins a nice bottle of wine and get some nice takeaway or even make something your self. Much better then a restuarant. Trust me she would like it 10x better then a nice restuarant. Just make sure you have all the points coveres napkins bug spray all that kinda shit if it is needed. Think of everything. You can hide it all int he boot of ya car and hey presto look at this spot babe. She will melt.

Good luck mate

IN all honsety dude f**k the restuarants. Take nice blanket couple cushins a nice bottle of wine and get some nice takeaway or even make something your self. Much better then a restuarant. Trust me she would like it 10x better then a nice restuarant. Just make sure you have all the points coveres napkins bug spray all that kinda shit if it is needed. Think of everything. You can hide it all int he boot of ya car and hey presto look at this spot babe. She will melt.

Good luck mate

Thats sounds like an excellent plan.. however you need perfect surroundings for that and its near impossible... No wind, clear sky, warm temperature, not many people around... very hard for all that to fall in to place.

Cheers

awesome spot i always take the misses is at Lady Maquaries chair, its where the art gallery is but continue that road till ur right at the end. chuck a coin in the meter and take her down the stairs, ur literaly on the water, nice grassland, nice walk way, beautiful views of the harbour bridge, opera house, ferrys passing by....

:(

Thats sounds like an excellent plan.. however you need perfect surroundings for that and its near impossible... No wind, clear sky, warm temperature, not many people around... very hard for all that to fall in to place.

Cheers

you're just thinking of your own stomach here arent you :P

Cheers

It's just as romantic though, when..

i) the sun goes behind a cloud and creates a lining >

ii) the zephyred wind becomes a stiff breeze >

iii) the clouds grow dark >

iv) the leaves start falling like confetti >

v) the branches start to bomb you so that you cover her body as a protective blanket >

vi) sheets of lightning light up the sky more spectacularly than any fireworks show ever did >

vii) the resounding thunder causes her little body to tremble beneath you >

viii) the rain pelts down like big marbles >

ix) and then she calls you, "Oh Daniel"

x) and you say, "What? Daniel who???"

xi) and she says, "You know, Daniel Craig: you know BOND!... JAMES BOND!"

Oooooooooh! How Sweeeet!!!

Tez

Post Script: 2 days later, you're fishing thru' her diary, starting off at the last entry and going backwards, saying, "Daniel? Where's this f%#king Daniel?"