SAU Community

Romantic Spots In Sydney Needed

QRI05E

Hey Guys,

Its coming up to our 2 year anniversary and i would love to take my girl to somewhere breathtaking in Sydney with amazing city harbor views at night or amazing sunset views .etc.

I was planning a harbor dinner cruise however my work Christmas party (1 day before our anniversary) is a harbor cruise and i didn't want to do the same thing twice in two days.

It would be perfect if the location had a classy restaurant however its not a necessity. Feel free to post pictures & addresses of your recommended romantic spots.

Regards,

Sarkis

Balls Head - Near noth syd... extremely secluded most nights of the week, and has an AMAZING view of the city lights. Honestly, look no further - Tried this place out, and it works every time :(

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&hl=...mp;t=h&z=15

Thanks Primordial,

Got any pics of the place? I cant seem to find any on google.

Cheers

There is about a million people there fri and sat nights... plenty of other done up cars doing night shots and generally hanging around too.. (at that place in north syd you posted)

Trust me mate, balls head is THE place. Completely secluded, private, and a stunning view of the city from the bush. If it's a terrible night, you can hold me personally responsible.

Here's a day pic... you can just imagine what this looks like at night.

http://digitalarts.mindsocket.com.au/galle...o1_tif.jpg.html

Yea does look good! Is that at Balls HeadReserve?

I tried viewing Balls Head Reserve on Google street view however all you can see is bush...

Edited by QRI05E

Yea does look good! Is that at Balls HeadReserve?

I tried viewing Balls Head Reserve on Google street view however all you can see is bush...

Yep... you cant see anything from the street. Park the car and walk through the bush for 50m..

Right here:

post-23673-1226767860_thumb.jpg

Sunset glory?

Nice place to eat? Even fresh Seafood?

Not too expensive?

Views of Sydney Hbr?

Try Doyle's at Watson's Bay. But not the expensive Pier. Doyle's hotel just up the little incline gives you a much better view whilst you book in to sit on the balcony on a summer evening. Brilliant!!!

The only down-side is that parking is a premium, and you may need to put your car further back along New South Head Rd.

Tez

Blues Point, unbeatable. Plenty of area for nice picnic dinner and drinks on the grass.

n00000811loreslw5.jpg

Isnt that the same location I found on google earth.. Henry Lawson Ave, Milsons Point??

Cheers

how about somewhere around camp cove on the east side? there is a grassy point there that i take all tha chicks

no one around too, can see manly from it

tis very nice

how's the chicken farm going?

Sunset glory?

Nice place to eat? Even fresh Seafood?

Not too expensive?

Views of Sydney Hbr?

Try Doyle's at Watson's Bay. But not the expensive Pier. Doyle's hotel just up the little incline gives you a much better view whilst you book in to sit on the balcony on a summer evening. Brilliant!!!

The only down-side is that parking is a premium, and you may need to put your car further back along New South Head Rd.

Tez

x2...I took Stace here on our honeymoon the day we flew overseas...great last meal if the bird happend to fall out of the sky!