SAU Community

R33 4door Rb26dett, Willall Racing Built

With much sadness the 4 Door will be put up for sale to make way for another GTR. This car was originally built by Martin Donnon at Willall Racing as part of "Project 11's" featured in 11 issue's of zoom magazine. Funly enough they never acheived a 11 second quarter. I did however =) 11.8 at WSID. The car setup works extremmely well. It runs a rare 5 speed Auto Nissan trans which also has a lockup high stall which gives 6 ratios! As you can imaging this makes the car very responsive at any rpm and also give suprisingly good fuel economy. During the original Build the transmission was fitted with a modified value body and kevlar clutch discs by Mike at MV automatics here in Adelaide. It was a very nice setup ,but now is better still. I've had the trans fitted with high performance valves and new kevlar discs during an overhaul earlier in the year so the shifts are now instant. The 3500rpm stall ensures lag free launches and multiples the torque to the extent you can pretty much fry the tyres at will at most speeds. When cruising however the lockup kicks in and she cruises just like the factory wanted...it really is an absolute pleasure to drive. The motor was stock and was rebuilt with new bearings, rings, 33 crank and turbo's. Standard bore 86mm CP forged pistons have been fitted to ensure a very reliable package. The car is also fitted with a full GTR rear cradle, (diff,etc), GTR front support for the R33 GTR front bumper and r32 GTR brakes all round.

Other upgrades are as follows:

R33 GTR front seats

Triple gauge dash cluster (white nissan)

Series 2 tail lights and center garnish

Full hard pipe kit (turbo inlets, turbo outlets, smooth transition twin turbo merge pipe)

Apexi filters

R34 AFM's x2

Apexi PFC

Apexi N1 Dual and std exhaust

boost set at a lazy 14psi max

Momo Evo Millenium style steering wheel

HSD damper and height adjustable coilovers

18" ROH 3 piece Strada wheels x4 + R34 std wheels x4

I haven't put the car on the dyno since I got it, however the tune has been adjusted each time the engine has been modified. I have many different tunes and data log files to go with the car. The current summer tune was comlpeted in the last month, runs 12.6:1 AFR and no knock what so ever.

The car has had most of the performance upgrades completed after my run at WSID and is now considerably faster. I won't give you a estimate of power, but I'm sure you can work it out from the time it has run

The car is currenlty registered and cleared through Regency for the engine change(papers included) so no need to worry about getting a canary.

The car will be ready for sale in the next few weeks. I originally purchased this car at a steel for $15,000 a year ago. After the additional mods and adding up how much I could part the car out for: I will be looking for $15,000.

Matt

or

Troy

ps. the car will be at Mallala on Nov 20.

post-49288-1226716487_thumb.jpg

post-49288-1226718373_thumb.jpg

Edited by BoostdR

• 3 months later...

The car is in storage and hasn't been driven since my Brother-in-law got his GTR. He has just bought a house so if you through him offers you may get a real bargin. It does need some attention

-real bumper is burnt from the N1 dual exhaust (new silver bumper supplied, just fit)

-A wire from one AFM to the PFC is intermittent, just needs the break to be found

-two of the ROH rims have been dented and require re-rolling.

-DVD/SAT NAV has been removed but will be supplied

The engine is extremmely fresh and very clean any test welcome(leak down, compression, turbo play, headgasket, etc)

Get in quick

• 2 weeks later...