SAU Community

Defected =/

THR34T

to the matter of defect for 1 bald tyre, can you say sorry officer I wasnt aware of its condition and remove your space saver from boot and put that on????

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im fighting this one. this could be discrimination to me. he gives me a fine defect and wants me to get a new roadworthy for one half bald tyre and then gives my friend a defect and no fine for 4 f**king tyres and no roadworthy. like come on how the hell can you give 2 different things like that. i see it as discrimination.. im appealing this shit

talking about RWC...

i got done last week by an absolute wanker of a cop who was very arrogant and had a personal hate for jap cars. his name or station i will not mention. but i'll have to say this is one of the worst cops i've come across who also got me for a couple other things.

anyways he defected me for no water in the washer bottle, an indicator (the wire had ripped out but it was a 1 minute fix with tape but he refused to let me fix it) and 4 tyres (fronts were road worthy but the rears had slight camber wear).

funnily enough he forgot to tick the "RWC" box on the defect notice.. although he ticked it on the yellow windshield sticker.

with 1/2 a litre of water, 2cm of electrical tape, and a $3 can of tire shine the defect was cleared the next day.

Was this guy in Dandenong by any chance? I copped my 1st (and only) defect there, Snr Cons Dennis Fuh, there's a link on Gtroc.com.au about him defecting some guy outside his own shop, very similar to me. Apparently he is known around the area, kinda similar to Pettit from what I've been told from one of my mates who have also seen him around before... he goes hunting Jap cars specifically and actually told me he pulled me over because, and I quote; "people think this is the Fast and the Furious". Absolute wank, he broke three road rules and nearly stacked with one car to just get to me, and defected me for, get this, my hand brake "being over 7 clicks"! All three mechanics I saw laughed this off as rubbish and just something to write on the paperwork to make it look worse than it really is.

You'll typically see him around Dandenong, Springvale or Clayton areas on weekends usually (he's a part of Springvale TMU) -- keep well away from this one if you can!

^^ lol damn that sucks...Ive been done once in clayton but not buy him...was a Greek guy and he was nice about everything...

More to the point...and the point is...you had a bald tyre. And thats why your appeal will fail. You as the driver need to be aware and check for shit like that as previosuly stated. It doesnt matter if someone else only got so and so. Who cares. Its your responsibility. I know the cop was unreasonable but hey it happens. Thats all part of driving a skyline. As unfair as it is.

Sucks to get a RWC, but again, if you choose to drive with mods or an unroadworthy car then be prepared to cop it.

Fix it. Clear it. Get over it.

got defected other week. had no backseats no parcel shelf, messed up front bar, to low, bald tires and there was a whole heap of other things they could of gotten me for. got a minor with no rwc, and they didnt even put a sticker on my window. gotta love west side cops. wonder what Pettitt would of given me, if that was him, i sure would need to get the lub ready.

haha. everyone always says he drives different cars like XR6 turbo etc and ricers im like wtf i seen him so many times and hes always been in his same lil pursuit unmarked black commo lol can spot it from a mile away! ah well. im clearng my defect then complaining because it really was a very dodgy thing to do. car was 100% legal even change my headlight bulb that day aswell the tyre was partically bald but was pulled over couple days before pettitt and he checked my tyres thoughally and said they are still roadworthy.. ah well. im curious to see how this will turn out now.

Was this guy in Dandenong by any chance? I copped my 1st (and only) defect there, Snr Cons Dennis Fuh, there's a link on Gtroc.com.au about him defecting some guy outside his own shop, very similar to me. Apparently he is known around the area, kinda similar to Pettit from what I've been told from one of my mates who have also seen him around before... he goes hunting Jap cars specifically and actually told me he pulled me over because, and I quote; "people think this is the Fast and the Furious". Absolute wank, he broke three road rules and nearly stacked with one car to just get to me, and defected me for, get this, my hand brake "being over 7 clicks"! All three mechanics I saw laughed this off as rubbish and just something to write on the paperwork to make it look worse than it really is.

You'll typically see him around Dandenong, Springvale or Clayton areas on weekends usually (he's a part of Springvale TMU) -- keep well away from this one if you can!

I think I got pulled over by Snr Cons Dennis Fuh ages ago... ...My office is opposite Springvale Police Station... ...I turned right just a little quick between traffic... ...may have squeaked the wheels a little... ...pulled into the work car park and backed into a space... ...went inside for about 30 min and he was parked across my car in the carpark when I came out... ...Asked a whole heap of stupid questions about what I do... ...Guessed he thought I was going into the unemployment place downstairs...

I showed him... ...Borrowed my dad's car and Dad took mine to work... ...Dad happens to be the Commander for Springvale and Dandy Police Stations... :P ...has his own car space and REALLY HITS THE FAN IF ANYONE PARKS IN HIS SPOT... ...so no one questions that a car parked in his spot isn't his...

the deal is with a defect.. doesnt matter if its a minor or a major... if the RWC box is ticked, then you have to get one

i just got my back on the road from a DEFECT!! which needed a RWC....

i was having a chat with some of the guys at DT PANELS yesterday, they have had 5 cars come in DEFECTED in 2 weeks.. one of the cars, were just sitting on the street

one of my friends had been DEFECTED for........TOO MANY CLICKS IN THE HANDBRAKE WHEN YOU PULL IT UP!!!!! WTF

point is they will find something to get you with!

Those that hunt for anything just to fck you over are assholes. The Handbrake thing is just rubbish, just proof that they are looking for anything to defect. Tightening it is a two minute thing on my R33.

Don't get me wrong, there are some good cops out there, but a few always give them a bad image.

Whats to make a bet these same officers dont pull over all the old hatchbacks on the road that look to be falling apart. Im sure their handbrakes a pretty worn with time. Could defect everyone of them. -.-

Is he a short little prick?

the deal is with a defect.. doesnt matter if its a minor or a major... if the RWC box is ticked, then you have to get one

i just got my back on the road from a DEFECT!! which needed a RWC....

i was having a chat with some of the guys at DT PANELS yesterday, they have had 5 cars come in DEFECTED in 2 weeks.. one of the cars, were just sitting on the street

one of my friends had been DEFECTED for........TOO MANY CLICKS IN THE HANDBRAKE WHEN YOU PULL IT UP!!!!! WTF

point is they will find something to get you with!

That's hilarious, seems to be the new thing, if you can't get a car for anything legitimate, then just pick on something trivial. I wonder if your friend got the same champion I got :down:

Is he a short little prick?

Yeah that's him, there's a pic of him online, if you're creative enough you can find it :google:

Edited by M34N

how do we reconise this nob jocky... i mean BOV jocky.... ?

Blonde spikey hair, shortish. You won't recognise him by car though, he's in various.

He went over my Pulsar when it was 1.6L N/A looking to defect it, nothing to defect there haha

Edited by llama_au

So it is possible to be asked to get a roadworthy if its just a Minor Defect then because its Minor Not Major lol?

hmmm theres always news going around about different things. maybe Knox area needs a bit of a break..

Where abouts did you get donw mate????