SAU Community

Wanted To Borrow

Nightcrawler

Hi, as it seems the cops are going crazy on the defect lately, at the request of some users I have created and stickied this 'Wanted to Borrow' thread.

Feel free to post in here if you need items to borrow to get off defect or through Regency.

Is it okay to post wanted to borrow items even if your not on defect =P? If thats the case, anyone got a set of 15mm spacers i can borrow. Just wanted to

see what it would look like before buying some of my own.

Cheers!

Thanks again Andrew, your a CHAMP!!!

I got defected the other day at Mallala so I'd like to borrow some:

-Stock R32 GTST sus

-A LEGAL exhaust

-Stockies with good tread

Will add more when I come across it.

Cheers

Kye

I thought i might post up what a have, make it quicker for someone to find the parts instead of asking and waiting.

I have stock r34 suspension

Stock r34 front pipe/dump pipe

Stock r34 5 stud rims, tires need changing to be legal

If i have anything else ill add later.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

I want to take my rims off the legnum to have a go at repairing them myself (after some outrageous quotes!) so It's going to take a little while to putty up the gutter rash, wait for it to dry, sand back, prime, paint etc.

So i'm hoping someone has a set of any style Rims & Tyres in 5x114.3 in 16,17or18" with +35,+40 offset that I can borrow for a week or two while I have a go at repairing my wheels. I'm happy to give R33 stockies a go to see if they fit, just anything to get around on for a week will do.

Hopefully someone has something? I used to have a set of EF fairmont wheels that would have looked rather whack (@+15 offset ) but sold them a while ago.

Please help!

Shaun (MXTC) was trying to sell a set - not sure if he got rid of them or not. Otherwise Iceduck used to have a set in his shed - not sure if he still has them or not - and haven't seen him on the forums for aaaaages .... PM both of them and see how u go

Yep luke's a champ :) Fingers crossed I get through on first shot. Should be alright i've kept all my original parts but you never know.