SAU Community

The V Series Spotted Thread

So I couldn't find a V35 specific one, and seeing as you guys have your own little community... might as well start one.

Spotted a white 350GT coupe driving up to, chucking a U-ey outside my dad's apartment and then parking opposite North Strathfield station in Sydney NSW.

Oldish looking bloke with greying/black receding hair driving :thumbsup:

what are you trying to say about the demographic of V35 drivers, Shan? :thumbsup:

yeah this is a good idea.. what's also a good idea is if we have our own for sale section like the stageas have!

R32/33/34's can interchange parts but we really can only get parts from other V35's so searchign through a whole FS forum for 1 thread isn't high-yield..

on a separate note, I saw a silver V35 sedan parked a few times in the Redcliffe Hospital while i was there for 4 weeks, anybody here?

great idea...

Spotted a silver V35 in my side mirror today driving along Logan Rd heading to Garden City...you were turning into Newnham Rd..

Also last week, spotted a V35 coupe in my identical lakeshore blue color travelling along padstow road...it was a lady driver..

I spotted a silver one lowered with silver rims off memory, on the M4 westbound about Wentworthville to M4 maccas we trailed together about 2 weeks ago. He had all his lights on during the day also. The gentleman had a moustache and stuck his whole arm out the sunroof to wave. Hehe.

Edited by G7

yeah this is a good idea.. what's also a good idea is if we have our own for sale section like the stageas have!

R32/33/34's can interchange parts but we really can only get parts from other V35's so searchign through a whole FS forum for 1 thread isn't high-yield..

a V Series FS section is very doable (would benefit 350Z owners, M35 owners and V35 and future 36 and 37 owners too). I'm in syd atm on hols, but once I'm back I'll make it happen.

Also what you guys could do with is a dedicated moderator... I was thinking scathing, cos he's already a mod on the 350Z forums, and he's quite active in this section... even though he only owns a 350z :P

a V Series FS section is very doable (would benefit 350Z owners, M35 owners and V35 and future 36 and 37 owners too). I'm in syd atm on hols, but once I'm back I'll make it happen.

Also what you guys could do with is a dedicated moderator... I was thinking scathing, cos he's already a mod on the 350Z forums, and he's quite active in this section... even though he only owns a 350z :P

excellent, thanks funky

could it be either placed as a subsection, or at least linked so that its at the top of the V35 section for easy access for us?

maybe we could make it a "for sale" and a "wanted to buy" section combined?

it is hard for us as nothing from R32/33/34 fits our cars (nor would we really want it to either!) but would benefit all those cars you mentioned, maybe even cima, fuga etc owners also

i second scathing as a moderator..

could it be either placed as a subsection, or at least linked so that its at the top of the V35 section for easy access for us?

maybe we could make it a "for sale" and a "wanted to buy" section combined?

I'll set it up the same way I've done the Stagea and Cefiro For Sale Subsections... It'll actually be a subsection of the Classified section, but they're linked at the top of the the V Series forum... that way when people do a search in the "for sale section" the classifieds posts still appear.

While waiting at the traffic light coming out of Western Ring Rd, I spotted a silver V35 coupe today around 1:30pm on Western Hwy (Ballarat Rd) driving towards Caroline Springs...

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday (easter monday) approximately 12:50pm spotted another silver V35 coupe on hoddle st & albert st intersection in East Melbourne, going northbound towards richmond/collingwood/clifton hill... was going the opposite direction, I was waiting at the intersection to turn right into albert st...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Spotted 2 silver V35 last night in Station St West Ryde. (never knew there were so many in the area)

1) at 6pm nice model with Infinity badges

2) at 6.10pm nice silver model with rear sppoiler (flat version that extends past the boot line).

Andy

I have seen a nice silver one, coupe version = very clean and smooth!

Also seen a 4 door and again silver from memory with a website advertising the place to buy the cars.

BTW there is a Nissan dealer in Blackburn and they have the INFINITI logo sign posted in the car yard. Hint... Must be able to get them in...

BTW there is a Nissan dealer in Blackburn and they have the INFINITI logo sign posted in the car yard. Hint... Must be able to get them in...

They WERE the only Infiniti dealer in Australia about 5 yrs ago, and failed, so Infiniti got out of Australia all together... These guys dont import cars, only sell Nissan stuff...

They WERE the only Infiniti dealer in Australia about 5 yrs ago, and failed, so Infiniti got out of Australia all together... These guys dont import cars, only sell Nissan stuff...

Right...

Was it cost of the car too much?

No market for it?

Did ppl realise INFINITI is just a Nissan and save the cash for that instead?

Edited by (00)SKYLINE(00)

Right...

Was it cost of the car too much?

No market for it?

Did ppl realise INFINITI is just a Nissan and save the cash for that instead?

There was no market for it, plus Nissan already have an established market in Australia, no point marketing two different companies selling the same car...