SAU Community

Nistune Powerfc Hks Fcon Haltech Ems Link Ecu Etc Real Time Road Tune And Dyno Tune Available In Sydney And Other State

Toshi

People have question how much boost and how much power safe with stock internal engine.

Many Japanese tuner say RB20 around 240kw and boost 15.5psi also R33 RB25 around 260kw 15.5psi.

Safe max boost RB20 and R33 RB25 both17psi.

Because both engines piston is not strong.

Neo RB25 piston is much stronger and connecting rod is same RB26.

The difference between dyno tune and TOSHI's dyno tune and road tune.

Its very hard to explain but my customer up load to 300zx forum.

300zx customer has quite tactfully summarised what I take pride in when I tune.

Let me quote from his first hand experience

"Funnily enough my mate just bought a 2 seater and has 270 rwkw, got the sheet to prove it and mine has 250 mine feels like it pulls harder from the toshi tune than his and the curve is smoother I can tell you that the mid range in mine is light years apart from his and both have the same mods, maybe his might make a bit more up top but mine feels shitloads quicker and better to drive especially when pulling out of corners."

Basically, importance is placed on practicality. I believe in real power rather than mere numbers.

• 5 months later...

Toshi planing to go to Brisbane in March.

Anybody interested in Toshi's road tune (also dyno tune)?

All Nissans include bolton turbo NISTUNE , remap ECU ,Power Fc ,HKS FCON

How to tune on road

I will fit wideband air fuel ratio meter(same dyno machine O2 sensor), and lap top computer, Gizzmo KMon Knock Monitor & Analysisor,before we leave.

While the customer is driving,I will sit in the passenger seat with my laptop.

Start with 2nd gear, winding up from 2000rpm-5000rpm to check car condition and datalog.I will make fuel and timing map then 2nd gear again to check air fuel ratio and engine knock.After making rough map on 2nd gear, we will go to freeway .With 3rd gear, we will be running on freeway from 2000rpm-3000rpm to check engine response and engine knock.Then next 3000rpm-4000rpm ,this will be repeated in increments of 1000rpm.If we find flat spot , slow response , laggy,engine knock etc I will fix and tune on freeway.

After I will drive myself for check and tune power and engine response.

If you would like to tune on dyno at 4th gear we go to dyno shop.

Take around 5-8hours.

Price $550 labur.

If you would like to road tune and dyno tune both , 1 hour dyno fee will not be included in the cost.

e-mail [email protected]

Ph 0410490049

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Toshi tuned my wife's z32, and my friends z32 in March. Both very happy with the results.

He also had another go at my z32, because last time I exploded a turbo outlet coupler and could not make boost.

I have a graph from an 'experienced' tuning house on the northside of brisbane, that says 284.9rwkw at 17ish psi.

I can tell you that at 16.5psi now, Toshi's tune would destroy the dyno tune in every aspect. Response, driveablilty, idle, fuel consumption. Everything.

The car is much, much faster now on Toshi's road tune. Not even slightly interested to know how many kw it makes now.

Because faster is faster.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Toshi,

I have a r33 skyline I need tuned mid to late this month, I've been recommended to go to you, it's mildly modified 90,000kms

Front facing plenum

FMIC

Garret 3582

External gate

3" turbo back

1000cc bosch top feeds

Billet rail

Tomei reg

Z32 AFM

r32 nistune ecu

Walbro pump

+ a few bits n pieces

I already have a r32 ecu with nistune daughter board fitted,ready to swap on arrival to tune, as I also have to fit my fuel system (excluding pump) and afm (made up a quick release plug to suit both already so it's a simple plug in arangment)

If you could get back to me with a message regarding a rough price that would be great and il try n work out a day that suits is both,

Cheers,

Gav.

• Latest Posts

• Hi! Is it possible to use and swap the RB25DET/RB25Neo manual gerbox on to my RB20DE Neo engine with an automatic transmission?
    • my current daily - BiTurbo Diesel SQ5 8R with a remap and some light cosmetic mods. Which is sitting in front of my old daily that hasn’t been driven in 7 years now, home to numerous redbacks no doubt. MK4 Golf GTI with a boser hood extension, air ride airbag suspension, factory RHD Xenon’s from the Japanese R32 and stubby electric mirrors (also from Japan) sitting on custom made 18x10” Work Meisters for the golf’s bolt pattern and offset. one day I’ll revive it as a project, pull the engine out, put some forged bits in, chuck a big turbo on it and tune it to somewhere around 250kw and call it a barn find to make millions off YouTube views. Till then, it is a good breeding home for redbacks and the boot is good for storing my Christmas tree for 11 months of the year.
    • Thanks for jumping in guys, suggested @Sbluatx post here for help. Was hoping one of the guys with a RWD stages could confirm if the tank was the same as the AWD one
    • I got another MAF and installed it. Idle misfire was still present. Finally got the tank low enough to refuel and did so. Did a short drive to warm the car up and no issues, pretty short drive. Going to attempt soon to take a longer drive to see. I don't think the MAF fixed it if anything, definitely thinking it was fuel related. As soon as I put fresh fuel in the car felt so much better. But, still need a longer test drive to verify. I'll report back once done.  I'm definitely going to be getting monitoring and tuning parts soon as my next upgrade (decided on the link after talking with my tuner), just been real tight with just purchasing the car and sudden onset of issues. I've also ordered a new exhaust stud kit and gasket to fix that obvious problem. Once it's back up to par I'll start with the goodies
    • Meant it’s 2WD. And my tank is cracked.