SAU Community

Dolphin Front Bar & Grill For Sale - Sydney

PhilTacular

For Sale:

Genuine Freeway Dolphin Aeroform fibreglass front bar to suit the Series 2 Stagea.

Is painted in pearl white, which is the only paint it's had so it would be a good candidate for a respray to match whatever colour you have.

Has some minor scratches, but once the bar is fitted you don't even notice because it looks so good.

Also has black mesh fitted to the openings.

It is a very good quality bar (and I think the best looking), and it has never been broken.

I also have the matching Aeroform grille which I can supply for free with the bar.

The price is $700 $600 outright. (No exchange for standard parts, so if you want to fit your originals later, you still can).

Really transforms the look of the Stagea, and keeps people guessing "What the hell is that weapon!?" just that bit longer.

I am selling my car and trying to re-coup some of my costs by selling the parts I've fitted.

Call me on 0412 498 155, or pm, or reply to this post if you're interested.

gallery_37068_1736_15465.jpg

gallery_37068_1736_60692.jpg

Edited by PhilTacular

• 1 month later...

Price drop to $600 now, but it's negotiable so throw some offers at me.

These parts bolt straight on, using the original parts. The only mod you need is to trim down the standard intercooler airflow guide plastic, but if you have a front mount it wont be an issue.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...