SAU Community

M35 Info

Brazen

....also RS has a triple gauge set-up below the single din stereo; boost, voltage and torque split. DO NOT look at torque split whilst going around a bend with your foot down to see if it moves, you may well crash.................lol

Could someone please tell me which is the feed and return line for the transmission fluid on the radiator..I have no way of checking as I've drained my tranny fluid for the shift kit and my turbos out...in a bit of a pickle guys :)

Thanks

I've posted it somewhere, can't remember for the life of me where. I *think* the top is the pressure flow out, and the bottom is the return. But I might be wrong! Worst you can do is hook it up, and swap it if you get it wrong.

Here is something useful, seeing this post was lacking usefulness. I'm guessing your installing a cooler? Start the car when you have itall back together, and let the fluid heat up. Once it's hot, and you've checked for big leaks, re tighten all the clamps. They will go tighter once the lines are nice and warm. Otherwise you get leaks when hot.

Could someone please tell me which is the feed and return line for the transmission fluid on the radiator..I have no way of checking as I've drained my tranny fluid for the shift kit and my turbos out...in a bit of a pickle guys :)

Thanks

top is hot and bottom is cold on the solid lines.

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know which version of Nissan Fast has the parts for the M35?

have downloaded 3 versions (2001, 2010 and 2010 DVD version). None of them have M35.

I have seen some guys here provide screenshots for people who have provided their M35 VIN numbers.
What version are you guys using?

Where can i get polyurathaine bushes for my whiteline swaybars. Ive seen the fronts only on ebay.

Whiteline sell service kits for all their swaybars; tell me what you want, I'll get them for you. ;)

Just blowing out hot air.

Not in my car, in a mates who I fitted an A/M deck to. Was working ok and straight after but now seems to have stopped. Just blows hot air. Don't think it's anything I did as the controls are only one plug and they still work.

Just blowing out hot air.

Not in my car, in a mates who I fitted an A/M deck to. Was working ok and straight after but now seems to have stopped. Just blows hot air. Don't think it's anything I did as the controls are only one plug and they still work.

Mine is the same. Figured it needs regassing.

If it only blows hot air check the plug on the cabin temp sensor thats near the drivers left knee (sits behind the panel you take off). I'm assuming they might've disconnected some of that whilst fitting the deck

If it only blows hot air check the plug on the cabin temp sensor thats near the drivers left knee (sits behind the panel you take off). I'm assuming they might've disconnected some of that whilst fitting the deck

I fitted the deck, you trying to say that I am incompetent Dunc, that hurts my feelings... :P

Will get him to check that as my mate actually fitted the under cover...