SAU Community

R32 Skyline Gts-t White 230rwkw

Hey all, it has come time for me to sell up and move on, i've just got the tick of approval from the bank and soon should have an Audi of some sort sitting in my driveway...

plus ive got a motorbike now so i dont use it!!!!!!!

Located: Eastern Suburbs, Sydney

So heres the specs

engine

1993 R32 Skyline, white,

160,000kms

Rb20 with

Sliding performance highflow

gtr injectors

z32 afm

retuned computer by CEF11E

full exhaust with HKS superdragger rear muffler(sounds awesome... like a GTARRRR ive been told!)

CRD intercooler kit

silicone intake pipe

gfb blow off (got stocky too)

Bosch 019 pump

Spitfires!

braided turbo lines

running stock 10psi, 14.5psi and 17.5psi boost levels

oil changed every 5k and sparkies not far after (copper ones better performance!)

My mate is a mechanic and so therefore all work has been carried out professionally by him and myself, car is in top notch engine wise and the pervious owner only took it to Nathan at Grey Imports since it landed in aus 6 yrs ago...

Exterior

Vielside Front Bar GTR style

Type M pods and sideskirts

Colour coded rear bar

GTR WING (notcurrently fitted)

N1 Lip (not currently fitted)

HID 6000k + Projector headlights

5% tint all around (limo spec!)

DriveTrain

Stock Gearbox no crunching or noise!

Heavyduty Exceedy Clutch rated at 250rwkw

Short Shifter!

Suspension

Full Bilstein height adjustable coilovers and race spec king springs ($2500 worth)

Replaced bushes in most of the front end

Metal Rear Cradle Bushes (best investment ever!)

Interior

Blue Dash lights

Full Black and Red "Pleather" seat covers

Italian leather on the doors

Autogauge Oil press, temp and boost Smoked Guages

Monster Tacho eew! (in glovebox!) and shift light on dash

Greddy boost controller

Greddy turbo timer

Origional Floor mats

Red Vynal Stiched gear boot (thanks mum!)

Custom Rear parcel shelf

Big alarm + Kill switches

Wheels

Sparco NS? Light weight Racing wheels

17x8.5? fronts 235 Continentals 90% Tread

17x9 rears undersized 235 falkens! (looks goood!)

Bendix Pads + Stock Type M brakes!

got 1 full set of 32 rims

1 full set of 33 rims

System

Double Din DVD headunit

Morel Splits up front

Sony 6x9s back

Pioneer 12" 2000w SPL sub

with 2x 4 channel Jaycar amps in complete custom boot install powering everything!

Overall she has been a good car to me, owned her for 2.5years now the pervious owner being an older gentleman who still floats around here occasionally, i bought her with 110km on it and put 50ish on it in almost 3 years, she has been my daily driver and only let me down twice when the stock then shit replacement fuel pumps died, otherwise shes always been maintained with no problems, oil changed every 5k without fail and even more if i feel she needs it...

Ive spent many hours under the bonnet of this car, more recently doing all the major engine mods which are only 3 months old, so before that the car has been a complete stocker.. It looks good, performs very well, handles very well, and not much can keep up with her to be honest.... im going to be kicked by my mates for selling her now but my skyline days are on hold for a while....

Ok heres the Issues with her as im an honest seller!

At the moment the turbo shit itself 1min from my house and a seal failed pushing the compressor wheel into the housing so im awaiting to hear from Sliding performance about a refund or what not, GCG will rebuild it for between 700-1000 with ball bearings etc! seeing as its already been highflowed, there is a stocker turbo on there at the moment and she still goes ok, i forgot how responsive they are!!!!!

1 patch of rust passengers side rear quarter

2 small patches drivers side rear quarter a couple of dints on the doors and the front bar has a crack or two from a ripple strip...

The car has seen the track once when it was stock

and again at a recent drift day after the mods, the afms are perfect so nothing to worry about!, no problems with the car and was maintained well and definately not bounced off the limiter or anything!

Other than that shes a good 32, not perfect but who wants a spotless car when some fark is going to open a door onto her at the shopping centre, i get lots of comments about the car (all good) and very very rarely ever get pulled over, it wow's every girl and scares them if you are into that aswell!

Now the price, there are lots of 32s, this one is prob the most complete on the forum at the mo (imo)

id be happy with something around 14k for as is with turbo fixed, and some sound system stuff

13.5 without turbo fixed

and obviously less if you dont want the interior, sound system, rims

I could look at selling my spare wheels, highflow, interior, sound system and just about everything else if you want a bare 32, got most origional suspension and other parts too......

Drop me a PM with all interest

thanks

cimg3711edtue4.jpg

cimg3723mh8.jpg

cimg3705edtfd4.jpg

cimg3149mm5.jpg.

cimg3208noplateska5.jpg

cimg2689smallgf9.jpg

cimg1964smallnoplates9wu.jpg

photo0248nx0.jpg

cimg2019kg0.jpg

some quick pics of interior and engine bay, didnt have time to detail the engine so its a bit durrrty!

cimg5575bk6.jpg

cimg5538va3.jpg

cimg5581eo5.jpg

cimg5524yx5.jpg

cimg5559sq7.jpg

Everything you see in the interior could be removed without damage or any marks on the interior.... ive done this incase i ever wanted to return it to stock..

Thanks all

Ed

thanks mate, she has been very reliable with still alot more left in her! i love the sunroof i couldnt have a car without a sunroof now!

Ill miss her! maybe buy one as a drift whore later down the track!

Someone could get the rims painted black in the centres, with chrome lip, the lip fitted and it would look 10 times better!

Thanks for the sweet comments mate, your making me not want to sell the car now!!....

Update - looks like the turbo should be fixed by end of next week if all goes to plan so it will be back at her brutal speed... Ill take some interior pics tonight and post them up...

Thanks

Hey there

A few questions:

Will the stock turbo come with car in case the high flow blows up again?

How much rego is left?

Do you have dyno sheets to prove the power output?

Has it been in any accidents?

When was the timing belt last changed?

The spare 32 and 33 wheels, do they have any tyres, and what condition are they in?

Are you selling as is or are you going to be removing certain items?

How much tread is left on the rear tyres?

How bad are the rust spots?

Thanks in advance

Chris.