SAU Community

Super-spotted Thread

Jamezilla

Hehe - we should have a 'spot the P1 car' thread :sleep:

I haven't even driven the SL yet - customers keep taking it out. Big Bird is the resident expert on it!

That Conti is the new Diamond Edition - very nice.

And I love the Alpine! Always wanted one of them. Cookie for who can name the Manga series where a lead character drove one...

Below are from Friday. I spoke to Poite while having a coffee with the lovely red one, and had the yellow one parked next to our F430 while getting the clutch fixed. The Spider is owned by a certain R34 GT-R Z-Tune owner. Has every Carrozzeria option ticked - and is VERY low.

Man I love F40's... They are it for me, kinda ugly but in an Italian way which makes it okay lol

The wite/red was for the 996

997s can be spec'd in plain white (like our normal GT3) or the following combos...

gt3rs.jpg

is it available in red with black wheels and black detailing?

my eyes may have deceived me, but earlier this year i swear i saw a 997 gt3 with black wheels and black carrera written under the doors, it looked so nice in that colour scheme...

Normal GT3s have more options for colours - these are for the RS only.

There's a red one with black wheels next door (Weltmeister) today - could be the same car? Looks great!

The wite/red was for the 996

997s can be spec'd in plain white (like our normal GT3) or the following combos...

gt3rs.jpg

Obviously to cater for the eccentric old guy who says "Just to be different, I want one in bright GREEN!".... The porsche salesmans response: "Excellent choice sir - that is one of our standard colours!"

... which reminds me of a saying I once heard

"The only difference between crazy and eccentric is a great deal of money!"

Another Dutton car for the Renault lovers in here :(

IMG_15383.jpg

That is the same car. Nice isn't it?

Here is another oddball. Those that know their cars will love the number plate and the swing axle......

post-5134-1186111231_thumb.jpg

Edited by djr81

Don't worry Richard, I like 'em too!

As for the RS, I'll take an Orange with black detailing thanks! I'm a big fan of the Green too. Bring back the old Porsche colours I say!

I spotted this...

Lambo Murcielago R-GT - Bring it on! .. *droolz*