SAU Community

Super-spotted Thread

Jamezilla

Hi all

As you know, I see things most days that some people never get to see - so I thought I'd start sharing them with you (mainly because it's boring in here these days - there's a Big Brother thread for crying out loud?!)

Anyhoo - where appropriate I'll snap things on my trusty phone show you some nifty toys and such.

Starting with...

Lamborghini Gallardo GT3

Very very cool - to be driven by John Bowe in next year's GT3 series. The rear wing is HUGE.

Feel free to share and discuss.

J

post-936-1185857340_thumb.jpg

Hehe - we should have a 'spot the P1 car' thread :D

I haven't even driven the SL yet - customers keep taking it out. Big Bird is the resident expert on it!

That Conti is the new Diamond Edition - very nice.

And I love the Alpine! Always wanted one of them. Cookie for who can name the Manga series where a lead character drove one...

Below are from Friday. I spoke to Poite while having a coffee with the lovely red one, and had the yellow one parked next to our F430 while getting the clutch fixed. The Spider is owned by a certain R34 GT-R Z-Tune owner. Has every Carrozzeria option ticked - and is VERY low.

post-936-1185864902_thumb.jpg

post-936-1185864914_thumb.jpg

Lamborghini Gallardo GT3

Very very cool - to be driven by John Bowe in next year's GT3 series. The rear wing is HUGE.

I see alot of exotics come through the freight terminal at work, alot of race cars too, dun normally take photos but might have to start, spotted this in february....

post-14136-1185869252_thumb.jpg

These cars belong to one persons collection i was fortunte enough to see. and its not even all of them!

The Lambo on the right is an LP640... sooo cool

Possibly the cleanest garage ever!

I see alot of exotics come through the freight terminal at work, alot of race cars too, dun normally take photos but might have to start, spotted this in february....

Oh man that is fkn hot!

Have you spotted my car by any chance!? Silver R32 with twin canons, just came in from Japan on Friday lol :)

Customs is taking its time to clear it!

Thanks,

Abu

Oh man that is fkn hot!

Have you spotted my car by any chance!? Silver R32 with twin canons, just came in from Japan on Friday lol :)

Customs is taking its time to clear it!

Thanks,

Abu

I work at the airport :whistling: I presume your car would be coming through the docks?

These cars belong to one persons collection i was fortunte enough to see. and its not even all of them!

The Lambo on the right is an LP640... sooo cool

Image264.jpg

Image261.jpg

Image256.jpg

Image258.jpg

Image259.jpg

I want to be as rich as this guy!!!!! cas damn thats what i call a car collection :(

He almost has more cars than u james crazyyyy