SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

I'm sure it will mate! Your 34R is the best I've seen in yellow. I got one set of stickers previous to those but I didn't like the outline, so found the red set which were perfect

Cheers mate. Yea ny wheels are te37sl but I didn't like the red with the yellow, so will see how they work out. Will post pics once there on.

Dang son, very well done. What are the specs on your wheel fitment?

Also, how did you tint the reverse lights?? DIY?

Cheers Tom,

19x9.5 +12 all around, front and rear guards are both rolled to flatten the lip and pulled out a few mm.

Reverse lights are tinted using a gloss black tint film (not like window tint) i stock, as were the rear indicators which i now have precut pieces to suit 34 tail light indicators. The beauty of it is when you throw it in reverse or put on your indicators they are still clear as day, almost no reduction in brightness with the tint film on.

Cheers Tom,

19x9.5 +12 all around, front and rear guards are both rolled to flatten the lip and pulled out a few mm.

Reverse lights are tinted using a gloss black tint film (not like window tint) i stock, as were the rear indicators which i now have precut pieces to suit 34 tail light indicators. The beauty of it is when you throw it in reverse or put on your indicators they are still clear as day, almost no reduction in brightness with the tint film on.

Sounds the goods Stephen, I just bought some cst zero-1 hyper in 18x9.5 + 15 all around, so the fitment should be very similar to yours :yes: . What tyre sizes are you running, and do you get any scrubbing on full lock?

Considering you run a graphic business, I'm guessing you can supply the tint film?

PM me details if this is the case :thanks:

Sounds the goods Stephen, I just bought some cst zero-1 hyper in 18x9.5 + 15 all around, so the fitment should be very similar to yours :yes: . What tyre sizes are you running, and do you get any scrubbing on full lock?

Considering you run a graphic business, I'm guessing you can supply the tint film?

PM me details if this is the case :thanks:

Ah very nice,

Tyres are 235/35/19 up front and 265/30/19 rear.

With the front plastic guard liners removed there is almost no scrubbing on full lock.

I'm thinking of adding camber arms to give it just a little neg camber and also hopefully help it tuck more when leaning into a corner/going down a large dip, as if i corner too hard it will scrub a little on i believe the guard. Also going down a dip really fast which naturally compresses the coilovers tends to cause a little scrape.

Will send you a PM regarding the tint film.

Some pics I dug up off my hard drives.

Love em!!

post-12712-0-16784400-1355396282_thumb.jpg

Hey thats my car :) , geez long time since that photo taken some changes since then. ( wheels, bonnet :) , some slight damage to lower lip :( )

Glad it made it onto the must keep photos lol

Its actually a Fluro Orange, (Which you prob still might not like lol) the shitty iPhone Camera does not even show you how bright these are, thought they would be something a bit different for summer.

They were originally a white rim and I Plastic Dipped them.