• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic
  • Knat
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Car(s):R33 S2 - Gone!
Hey,

I am looking for a complete electrical wiring diagram for an R33, including, circuit diagrams (for the whole car, not just the engine and ignition systems) and wire and plug colour coding. Basically, the electrical workshop manual.

Have read previous posts on SAU and Skylines downunder to no avail.

The diagrams should be at least 30 pages or so.

Can anyone help?

Posted 09 April 2003 - 11:23 PM

• Sumo
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,136 posts
  • Interests:I am an 3rd year Auto Electrician that hates working on my own car of a weekend.
  • Car(s):R33 GTST
Im after the same thing..... If I find one Ill let you know

Posted 27 July 2003 - 03:30 PM

Carport XXXX Gold - The carport where people are too pissed to work on their cars...

• Cyric
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts
You can count me in on that as well :) Anybody know how to read japaneese?

Posted 18 August 2003 - 04:10 PM

I have no idea WTF u just said... so here is a picture of a rabbit with a pancake on its head...

• Knat
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts
http://world.altavista.com/

do you have one in Japanese?

Posted 18 August 2003 - 04:32 PM

Anyone got one of these? I've got some problems with my drivers side headlight, it stops working, I go pop the hood take it out and put it back and its working again no worries!

Would be handy to have a diagram of the headlight wiring system (are they seperate circuits for LH and RH headlights)?

Cheers
Chicane

Posted 29 September 2003 - 03:27 PM

• Cyric
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Originally posted by Knat
http://world.altavista.com/

do you have one in Japanese?

yeah somewhere, i found it ages ago and filed it coz i couldnt read japanese... ill have a look and see if i can find it for ya...

Posted 29 September 2003 - 04:09 PM

I have no idea WTF u just said... so here is a picture of a rabbit with a pancake on its head...

• Knat
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts
Thanks Cyric. That'd be sweet. At least we're getting somewhere then, just need to translate. The diagrams shouldn't be too hard...

Posted 29 September 2003 - 04:19 PM

Cheers Cyric.. would be handy!

Posted 29 September 2003 - 05:28 PM

• Shane
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts
  • Car(s):Stagea/S15
Dont know if this can help you, but its something I saved in the past...

Posted 29 September 2003 - 07:19 PM

Did anyone manage to find a copy of this.
I don't mind if it is in japanese. As I mainly want to trace wires.

Cheers
Max :rant:

Posted 02 May 2004 - 03:08 PM

Chasing the same thing now too. I Have the 1 page ECU wiring diagram but would like to know colours of wires that are door locks etc etc...also that 1 page diagram didn't have wire colours :D

Thanks

Posted 09 October 2004 - 09:39 AM

http://www.installdr...ssan-Wiring.pdf

WOuld like to get my hands on something like the above link but for other wiring harnesses....

Is this possible?

Thanks

PS sorry to revive old THREAD

Posted 09 October 2004 - 09:55 AM

• Car(s):R33 series 1
I would kill to get a full diagram too.

Posted 14 December 2004 - 01:09 PM

• Car(s):Fiat 500
You just need the R33 manual. Someone on here has it but won't give it to me so I can host it.

Posted 14 December 2004 - 07:12 PM

SELLING ALL MY STUFF:

http://www.skylinesa...r32-gtst-parts/

HOIST FOR SALE:

BendPak 4.5 Tonne Clear Floor 2 Post Hoist. Only 2 years of operation. $3000

This is a SINGLE PHASE hoist (Runs on 240v standard outlet) and is the American made version of this hoist. All current models are made in China.

• tom_g
  • Members

• 243 posts
  • Car(s):R32 GTST

You just need the R33 manual. Someone on here has it but won't give it to me so I can host it.

I've got an R33 service manual. Its 491 pages long and 149MB. I'd be happy to upload it somewhere but a lot of ports are blocked on the connection im using at the moment so i dont know where i'll be able to upload it too.

If theres enough interest from people looking for a copy then i'll find somewhere to upload it.

3LIT3 FORS3: If you can pm me some server details i'll try uploading it for you.

cheers,
Tom.

Posted 14 December 2004 - 10:00 PM

• Car(s):95 R33 GTS-T, 1970 KE11
here is your wiring diagram guys... i have they same r33 service manual as tom_g

its has everything ......

cheers
ron

Posted 15 December 2004 - 02:30 PM

12.72 @ 103mph - Hidden Valley Drag Strip, Darwin

thats helpfull, but unfortunatly what we need is the schematics for the whole car. i am currently suffering from a heater fan problem and it is not in the service manual. by the way i have the manual in pdf. 148 mb. 3lit3 fors3 if you want it let me know.

Posted 15 December 2004 - 04:45 PM

• Car(s):R32 + S14 + Golf + Golf

thats helpfull, but unfortunatly what we need is the schematics for the whole car. i am currently suffering from a heater fan problem and it is not in the service manual. by the way i have the manual in pdf. 148 mb. 3lit3 fors3 if you want it let me know.

Can you be a lil more specific? I've got the comprehensive japanese service manual, and can find it for you. ALthough I won't translate it now as I don't have the time...

here's a page of the circuit diagram for the aircon/heater system... might be of help. There's a whole section for the aircon, and I don't have the time to scan it al in or the bandwith to host it, so help a brotha out with a few specifics :)

Posted 15 December 2004 - 05:28 PM

ive been looking for ages for the electrical wiring diagram for an r33, i am an auto electrican, i'll make a few phone calls tomorrow and see what i can find. ther will be one somewhere.

Posted 21 December 2004 - 08:47 PM

thanks funky monky, can you please send it to my email adress as its not so clear. [email protected]

Posted 23 December 2004 - 01:26 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users