SAU Community

Photo Diary Comeback Special

Rezz

The S13 Silvia I brought back from Japan was a little unique in that I scored a pristine (and I mean immaculate in all it's uncrashed glory) 1988 Q's 5MT for the huge sum of A$700...

lol you #$*!ing bastard it took me bloody months too find a car exactly like that in Japan and have it shipped over but least it was the first of the 2L K's, rest where ho-hum Q's and CA's at the time and original f**kmebabyfactory black. It was owned by a hairdresser, smelled like Taft hairspray which took a month to get out and the stupid bint had dropped nailpolish over the passengers seat, but apparently not driven in anger much, sexual frustration maybe but never anger.

Do like your photos though, pity the first couple of pages are bandwidth exceeded one though ;)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Currently have my engine out for a rebuild, and doing some other works on the rest of the car while it sits, like taking the steering wheel off to replace the clock spring and removing the wiring and button the previous owner wired in to the dash to make the horn work. My dash lights like the ABS, AIR BAG, HICAS, etc that come on when you turn accessories on as well as the climate control unit stay on when the ignition is off and key is taken out. Unfortunately Im not sure if this was happening before i pulled the steering wheel off and replaced the clock spring. Is this likely just something with the wiring that will be sorted when the engine is back in and everything wired up? Or could it be something from the wiring under the dash with the ignition? Thanks in advance
    • Aye probably dead then 🤣 will probably just pop the stock CAS back on. i do have the paper wiring diagram with notes on it somewhere so I’ll cross reference that first
    • Hmmmm not sure, but an assumption is maybe. A reluctor creates its own voltage so you don't feed it one.
    • If it’s been wired to 12v will that have f**ked the sensor? as I’ve tried changing the wiring to suit as per above, so wired black to yellow and white to green.  or have I messed that up (I’m terrible with wiring it’s my number one hate 🤣)
    • You might need to trace it back, or at the very least work out which is 12V (to not use), which one is GND and which goes back to B1 and B2 (to not use).