SAU Community

Post A Pic Of Your Stagea Thread

CruiseLiner

Oh My! Well Then I need to stop being so poor!! :P I didn't know they were that costly in Australia!! Even more respect to you guys for working so hard!!

If you think thats costly, you should see what we have to pay for a big american pick up. Well in excess of 100K for an F250 that costs less then 30k over there.

I miss living there and the cost of cars and even more so performance car parts

Everything is relative in each different country, not judging your own financial situation.

Welcome to the forum, it will be interesting to see whether more Stageas make it to the USA given the changes to import regs.

Yea absolutely!! I'm really hoping we will see more, I would love to get my hands on one!! Thanks for the welcome!! I really appreciate it!! I'm hoping they will become a bit less uptight with the emissions requirements

Ànd we would kill for the pricing you guys get on you're cars!

Luxo cars often cost double if not more in Aust compared to the US.

I know I'd jump into a E55/63 wagon if I was over there!

Yea those are nice!! They are rare here too!! :) I would send you guys cars at our prices if I could!!

If you think thats costly, you should see what we have to pay for a big american pick up. Well in excess of 100K for an F250 that costs less then 30k over there.

I miss living there and the cost of cars and even more so performance car parts

MY GOD!!! I can't believe that!! I can't imagine how hard you guys have to work!! So much respect!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

^ drop the front smidge more

looking goods in that blue

Yep a little more low at the front. Personally I like the stock wing better than the Dayz or Autech wings.

Wow, the blue looks really good.

My mate took the pic of my missus black wags and its inspired me to get my old camera out for a crack.

Its a old point and shoot thats about 15yrs old now.

IMG_0458.jpg

Just a pic in the driveway 2nite.

• Like 1