SAU Community

R34 Gtr Front Bottom Lip - Seperate Part?

Hey all,

Just wondering if the usually black bottom lip or spoiler that comes on the R34 GTRs are avaliable directly from Nissan or perhaps anywhere else? Curious to how much it cost if it is avalible, does anybody have the part number?

I've attached pictures to show you the part I mean, the red line highlights the part I'm talking about.

Thanks guys,

Andy

post-8121-1147700622.jpg

post-8121-1147700694.jpg

I'm sure you can get them from nissan new, as to how much not sure, I can tell you the same part on an R33 GTR (that lower lip) costs around 900-1300 new from nissan..... so don't expect the R34 GTR one to be cheap....

I'm sure you can get them from nissan new, as to how much not sure, I can tell you the same part on an R33 GTR (that lower lip) costs around 900-1300 new from nissan..... so don't expect the R34 GTR one to be cheap....

R34 GTR's have a lip like the 33's but V-specs , M-specs and NUR-specs have an extra lower lip that goes under the car as well , i think thats the one he is talking about. They are not cheap, ring your local Nissan dealer to find out a price.

The lip in this pic has the top lip attached to it, the top part of it only comes in the standard GTR's the bottom ( big one) is in adition to the top part in the V-specs.

34_lip.doc

The R34 GTR has a front lip which attaches to the Front Bumper Bar.

V-Spec's (and all subsequent variants) and M-Spec's have an additional Front Diffuser which is the part you have pointed out. These are around the $1200 mark new from Nissan. They run under the front of the car and cover the sump and so on. It's not just a plastic strip.

I think I'm after the V-spec bottom lip - it goes around the whole bumper and in the middle its blank except for too connecting rods/poles.

Gee thats a hefty price tag! Might try to get just the lip part made up and see how much that'll cost.

you are after the FRONT DIFFUSER

Most Nissan dealers wont have a clue what your on about if you tell them you want a V Spec front lip. Front Diffuser is the language they understand.

• 4 months later...

This is a bit of a old thread, but still useful info

Front diffusser R34 GTR V -spec

Part number 75890-AA410

$1229.10 trade price

The matching engine under tray

Part number 75880-AA410

$800.40

The lip is the last bit I need to get for my R34 GTR front conversion on my Stagea

post-14923-1159931581.jpg

post-14923-1159931685.jpg

Can we please get confirmation on this - as Nissan have given me conflicting part numbers.

They have quoted me:

Front Spoiler 96015-AA440 - $1279.58

Front Diffuser 75890-AA410 - $1407.50

This is the part im after (as TNT farked mine putting the car on the truck) - attached below (just want confirmation on what is the correct part number)

Daniel

Part number 75880-AA410

$800.40 trade price

Part number 75890-AA410

Approx same price

The lip is the last bit I need to get for my R34 GTR front conversion on my Stagea

post-35-1159933092.jpg

Hey all,

Just wondering if the usually black bottom lip or spoiler that comes on the R34 GTRs are avaliable directly from Nissan or perhaps anywhere else? Curious to how much it cost if it is avalible, does anybody have the part number?

I've attached pictures to show you the part I mean, the red line highlights the part I'm talking about.

Thanks guys,

Andy

This is what you need if you still have your Aero style front bar, East Bear Aero lower lip.

post-26384-1160049962.jpg

Part number 75890-AA410

$1229.10 trade price

Part number 75880-AA410

$800.40

*waves hand jedi style*

You dont want to bid on those parts. :)

Question is why are you looking at GTR parts for the GTT; aren't these R34GTR "specific" parts...

Don't tell me you're going to spend $1k for a piece of plastic then chop it up to fit :)

excelent as I'm bidding on them and dont want to get into a war! lol

It is interesting they quote the new price of 37,??? yen which is approx $425 and we pay over $1200 here

There normally is not that big a price difference betwwen here and JP and new parts

I do not need the engine tray, I just want the air diffuser/lip, so I will bid on one of them instead :)

• 2 weeks later...
Can we please get confirmation on this - as Nissan have given me conflicting part numbers.

They have quoted me:

Front Spoiler 96015-AA440 - $1279.58

Front Diffuser 75890-AA410 - $1407.50

Daniel

I have just had a quote back from www.japanparts.com on the front diffusser

I have used these guys before with great results

Part number 75890-AA410

$539 part

$283 delivery 10-15 days

That's $822 compared to Nissan Aust of $1229 trade or $1407.50 retail