SAU Community

Apexi Power Fc D-jetro Install Instructions

Like the topic says, need an english translation of the install instructions for this puppy.

We already have the regular pfc install sheet in english but it doesn't explain the finer points of MAP sensor install etc.

Thanks in advance,

Adrian

There are various installation methods for the Djetro Map Sensor depending on the Car Model. For example Evo Lancer CT9A do not have to do anything as the car runs a factory Map Sensor. Skyline RB26 customers must splice twin Map sensor into the Airflow meter harness wiring. Nissan S15 customers must also manually splice a single Map Sensor into the harness. Below are instructions on how Skyline RB26 customers should connect up the Djetro kit.

It appears that D-jetro customers must splice the twin map sensors into the Boost Control Kit harness (or at least use the sme port) to extract positive and negative power.

The signal for each MAP sensor is then connected to Cylinders #3 and #4 based on the Apexi diagram below

For a more in depth diagram and guide please view the correct manual for your car's Djetro version as it will have correct Map Sensor wiring.

djetro-harness.jpg

i hope its correct however as I have never tried it

Thanks mate.

Your FAQ site was my first stop before even posting here but it doesn't have all the info I need.

Really after the actual book that comes with the RB26DETT version of the D-Jetro in an English translation.

Cheers

Present drama seems to be no fuel pump action :laugh:

Boost control kit turned off, everything set as it should be (as far as we can tell) but no noise from pump. Checking simple stuff now to eliminate that fuses etc but if it's not any of that we're stuck :D

Thx

cant offer much but i know on the evo forums one guy couldnt get his car to start at all with the map sensor not connected properly. do you see PIM voltage for both under MONITOR ?

Problem found. :pwned: GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Injector clips moulded incorectlly and not making contact with injector completely/at all.

Trimmed down injector mounts for clip and all systems go!

Off to the dyno!

Wait a minute! Car idles but is fat as hell everywhere. Injectors dropped to 68%, everything done in the ecu that needs to be BUT sensor check shows PIM1 @ 5.07v and PIM2 @ 2.00V.

That's too different and is showing the ecu that it's under full load - filling the workshop with smoke. :(

Time to check the MAP sensor(s) wiring. AAAHHH!!!

Thanks to Mark Jacobson and Willo for manuals and help so far.

Adrian

Is the actual ECU different with the D-Jetro?

As I see you still have to splice the maps sensors into the AFM wires... and normal power Fc's have the side port?

I think I have seen this asked before and the answer was no.. but can you just buy the map sensor part and make a normal FC run off maps? :)

Hmm but they are both linear 0-5 volt signals....

Is it just a matter of mapping?

My understanding is that they should read within 0.2v of eachother if not the same.

Adrian