SAU Community

Max Hp Out Of Standard Rb25

Hello

I am new to this forum site.I would like to know what is the highest HP at the Rear Wheels produced by an Rb25 motor.

I currently have a GTST skyline and with the standard Rb25 motor and pumping out 498 Hp on 18 PSI.It is a manual skyline.I am running a Standard Motor,GT3540 turbo,Custom plenium,750cc Injectors,Hydra Computer,125 mm thick cooler with HKS style end tanks,3 " intercooler pipes, 3 "exhaust,Aftermarket coil packs.The engine has been run on the dyno about 150 times checking things and testing as i am trying to prove what the standard rb25 motor is capable of.

I am wanting to see who has made more hp.A dyno sheet is available and the dyno is on my own Dyno Dynamics Dyno running shootout mode.Intake Temps on the dyno sheet are 34 degrees and the room temp is 30 degrees.

Thanks

PS this is on Opitimax fuel.

Edited by LNEMUP498HP

Yeah buddy

im going to be using this car for drifting and drag.

Its my business vehicle.I own Wild 1 Motorsport along with my Father.The vehicle is going to get rego next week as while i was building it i ran out and yeah i will be driving it.

Yeah completely standard. I Have got another motor i am building with h beam rods, Forged pistons,ARP main,conrod,Head stud kit,Cometic head gasket,Tommie cams and springs which i will be dropping into the car as soon as something goes wrong with this one.I thought i will prove ppl wrong about the standard motor.

i am going to put the new knock sensor on tomorrow.The old one would detect to many vibrations for the engine on idle.

When i used the stithoscope or however you spell it.The knocks were very minimal.I am going to using c16 in it and see the power difference.

As for the Dyno graph I will do it with Hp And Boost to shut ever one who doubts it up.

If no 1 believes its standard. They can pay me to pull the motor out and if it is they can pay me if it isnt i will pay them.

No 1 should Doubt the POWER OF a NISSAN RB motors.

Edited by LNEMUP498HP

Nice work on the power figure :D

GT35's tend to make power well.

I dont think standard means much at this stage...

Make it last 12 months with SOLID work... and make sure you post backup if its still running as thats the real test, one that no-one has passed.

No winding down the boost either :O

You so adamant about "shutting people up" what are you trying to prove?

Anyone can run big power in a stock motor. A few power on the dyno runs doesnt impress anyone but the 15yr old kids :D

I saw 500rwkw+ from an internally stock RB26.

Needless to say it lasted not very long at all and died a dismal death

LOL

turn the boost down

the boost isnt going anywhere.

as for the motor

if it blows ahh well

i got my back up motor waiting.I wanna push the engine to its limit

runing just under 18 psi wont hurt the engine the head gasket is the only thing i see wreaking and the engine is reving to 7500

i will keep every one posted on how the engine goes and lasts.

Edited by LNEMUP498HP

Awesome power figure! I tend to prefer to see a 1/4 mile terminal speed to back up claims like this though. When can we expect to see it run, mate?

Good work witht he VL too!

Adrian

You still have a little way to go, I have seen 550 rwhp out of a ZeniTani built R25DET (standard internals) using a hi mount T78. But like all RB25's with more than 320 rwkw, it didn't last very long.

It's not about "how much" power, but for "how long" it makes that power.

I have a question;

Hydra Computer

What ECU is that?

;) cheers :)

Edited by Sydneykid