SAU Community

Stagea Part Dealers

Ska

Right, well this thread is for everyone to post up known dealers in Australia for Stagea Parts and Accessories.

There is to be NO abusive posting, if you or anyone else has an issue with a workshop or place of business reffered to in this thread, please PM the poster who put it in here.

Post away!

Asian auto Spares

Brisbane

07 32080133

Has a Series 2 Stagea Auto front cut

Neo Rb25det

Not sure if it is a RWD or 4WD, you will need to check

Has no bolt on panels or headlights

Will have some front damage

$3400

Thanks mate, I will be getting the rad support from Darrin, he has confirmed that the Series 2 is the same as Series 1.

If anyone else is looking for front end parts the radiator, radiator shroud, air con condenser and air con thermo fan are all R33 items.

Here are some good places to start looking for Stagea parts,

RMA Spares

43a Egerton St

Southport, Qld 4215

PH 07 5532 7914

All Automotive Import Parts

10 Benronald Street

Seventeen Mile Rock, Qld 4073

PH 07 37156474

Central Motor Wreckers

836 Humffray Street South

Ballarat Vic. 3350

PH 03 5332 1721

SLAPPS

1 / 13 Westerway St

Slacks Creek Qld 4127

PH 07 3208 8489

Zac at Slidewize Imports is great if you need smaller items in a hurry. I'm getting both the headlights and grill for $275 delivered by EMS. I also bought a set of vented fibreglass guards a while ago for about $600 deliverd.

http://www.slidewizeimports.com/products/y...inksStagea.html

Cheers

Daniel

Just found another parts dealer

Trevor

Melbourne

Has to 2 complete series 1's, one has leather and twin sunroof's

Has 2 more complete cars coming for wrecking

Ernie from Nizmo is still alive and well. He is still importing a number of different cars including Legnum's, Smart Cars, R32 etc.

He goes under the name of:

Vision Compliance Shop

PH 38057577 Fax 38057588

Email: [email protected]

P.O.Box 212 Waterford Qld 4133

His shop is on Allgas St, Slacks Creek

• 3 months later...

Asian auto Spares

Brisbane

07 32080133

Has a Series 2 Stagea Auto front cut

Neo Rb25det

Not sure if it is a RWD or 4WD, you will need to check

Has no bolt on panels or headlights

Will have some front damage

$3400

• 3 months later...

Updated:

From Thread:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...t&p=2466852

Thanks mate, I will be getting the rad support from Darrin, he has confirmed that the Series 2 is the same as Series 1.

If anyone else is looking for front end parts the radiator, radiator shroud, air con condenser and air con thermo fan are all R33 items.

Here are some good places to start looking for Stagea parts,

RMA Spares

43a Egerton St

Southport, Qld 4215

PH 07 5532 7914

All Automotive Import Parts

10 Benronald Street

Seventeen Mile Rock, Qld 4073

PH 07 37156474

Central Motor Wreckers

836 Humffray Street South

Ballarat Vic. 3350

PH 03 5332 1721

SLAPPS

1 / 13 Westerway St

Slacks Creek Qld 4127

PH 07 3208 8489

Zac at Slidewize Imports is great if you need smaller items in a hurry. I'm getting both the headlights and grill for $275 delivered by EMS. I also bought a set of vented fibreglass guards a while ago for about $600 deliverd.

http://www.slidewizeimports.com/products/y...inksStagea.html

Cheers

Daniel

• 2 weeks later...

Ernie from Nizmo is still alive and well. He is still importing a number of different cars including Legnum's, Smart Cars, R32 etc.

He goes under the name of:

Vision Compliance Shop

PH 38057577 Fax 38057588

Email: [email protected]

P.O.Box 212 Waterford Qld 4133

His shop is on Allgas St, Slacks Creek

• 3 weeks later...

Heey.

Im new to all this stuff guys,

If you know of any Places/importers in NSW.. preferaby Western Sydney.. Id really appreciate it.

Tryna con dad into importing one.. He likes the shape and the power n AWD for towing the boat. n I just love them all round. I showed him them n he was intrigued from hes first look.

Well see what happens aye. Fingers crossed. :)

Heey.

Im new to all this stuff guys,

If you know of any Places/importers in NSW.. preferaby Western Sydney.. Id really appreciate it.

Tryna con dad into importing one.. He likes the shape and the power n AWD for towing the boat. n I just love them all round. I showed him them n he was intrigued from hes first look.

Well see what happens aye. Fingers crossed. :)

Right, well this thread is for everyone to post up known dealers in Australia for Stagea Parts and Accessories.

The only parts places are in this thread, if you would like to chat about Stagea's, please feel free to come to the Stagea Wasteland:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=133011

But if you dont actually know of a place that deals in Stagea Parts, please dont post in this thread :O

Thanks

• 1 month later...

The way cut cars work from japan are

- You buy a whole car

- Everything of value is removed from the rear half

- Car is cut in half to save space in the container, all your parts from the rear are included with the front cut.

- Car is cut in half to save space in the container, all your parts from the rear are included with the front cut.

and the car can never end up on the road as it has no rear end... might just be a side effect but I am sure one that the government likes anyway.

• 5 months later...

Cresta at Capalaba in Brisbane ph 07 3245 1555 has a series 2 Stagea silver

Has no engine, gearbox, seats, door trims, un-complied

Has had a hit to the front right wheel, pushing it back into firewall

Still has complete front with zenon headlights, lh guard, bonnet raditor support, lh skirt and rail

All doors, sunroofs, rear hatch, tail lights, rear bar, brakes, cusco rear shocks, some interior trim. side skirts but front right peice on guard missing, complete rear suspension and diff

• 6 years later...