SAU Community

Split Dump Pipe

skidkid

Fellow stagea owners. I was wanting to buy a 'Split dump pipe' for my 98' Stagea and was wondering if I was to buy one for an R34, would it fit?. Cheers.

For the Series II, CES Racing have the R34 GTT Twin Dump Pipe - and it fits perfectly.

Nope, turbos have the same mounting dimensions.  The turbine cover on the S2 (same as R34GTT) is slightly larger than the S1 (same as R33GTST) but the flanges (exhaust manifold and dump) are the same.

:P cheers :)

Edited by Sydneykid

marc2, I sent CES an email but my comp. wouldn't allow me the attachment with price etc. Are you able to tell me how much yours cost. I got a picture in return email and the r34gtt split dump and front pipe ( I spose) was onepiece and looked like it runs all the way back to cat, is yours the same?. Cheers.

marc2, I sent CES an email but my comp. wouldn't allow me the attachment with price etc. Are you able to tell me how much yours cost. I got a picture in return email and the r34gtt split dump and front pipe ( I spose) was onepiece and looked like it runs all the way back to cat, is yours the same?. Cheers.

Sounds like the correct item. I shall review my invoice at work tomorrow and respond with a little more info.

PM sent.

• 3 months later...

Spent this w/end trying 2 fit a 3" exhaust up 2 my stagea. I bought an r33 'ces' split dump/front pipe and r32 gtr ex. It turned out 2 b a long winded job. The 'ces' pipe touched the g/box mount so I cut at mount and moved 4 clearance. Had 2 weld flanges on 3" cat 4 clearance around it and 2 match up with front flange of gtr ex. All I had 2 do with gtr ex. was add 4.5" after centre muff. 2 clear diff ass. I have a stainless muff. that I am yet 2 incorperate in rear pipe section ( gtr ex. had no rear muff.). Yet 2 take some pics (wife has dig. cam. in Qld, back 2moro). Will try 2 work out how 2 post some pics 2 share. Go the Stagea!!. More boost!!.

Fitted up the 3" ex. 2nite. I used a 3" pipe in place of rear muff. 2 get the car fired up, sweeeeet. The wife loves the sound of her mothers present!.

There is a mount on the gtr centre muffler that i didn't use. I bought a length of 10mm bar and welded mounts 2 the gtr pipe in same position as on stagea std. ex. , just behind diff and under back bumper.

• 1 year later...

Hey Fellow Wagoneers,

I know this is a revival of an old thread but i thought i could add to it.

At the moment I'm in the middle of building a home grown split dump/front pipe. I've got an old 3" 180sx dump pipe I'll be using as a basis. I've custom cut a flange out of 1/2" plate & am just waiting to get a 2" 90 degree mandrel bend, & a length of 1 1/2" pipe to press bend into the waste gate pipe.

Pics will be forthcoming,

Any questions or CONSTRUCTIVE comments will be answered.

Regards,

Jeff

• 4 months later...

well I too am looking for another dump pipe to replace what I assume is factory

I was lead to belive the JJR pipe fitted S2 and S1 - but I just called them up and its pretty difinative that it wont work from the horses mouth so to speak

so yeah.. came into this thread in the belief there were a few alternat ones that definately fitted the S2- but I must be blind cause I cant see it