SAU Community

Afas Deca Day Event Schedule & Info

Scotsman

afas_top_ctr.jpg

Please download, study and print a copy of the Event Schedule:

DOWNLOAD HERE

If you don’t have a license as yet please print and fill this out one of the below forms and bring it with payments to the event to save some time on the day. AASA license is $45 and will cover you for one year of AASA events such as other motorkhana's and track events at Winton and Calder. CAMS L2S licenses are $85 for one year and will cover you for all AASA events and CAMS sprint events.

AASA license form: - http://www.aasa.com.au/files/Club%20Racing...Application.pdf

CAMS License form: - http://www.cams.com.au/downloads/competitors/2005/Level2.PDF

Please make note now the two cars that are running in front of you, as you will need to pay close attention to their position, as we are running in sequential order. If you don’t know who the people in front are, post up and we can try and give some further car descriptions.

Their will be two convoys heading up to Shep.

Meet point is the Macca’s / Mobil on the Hume Why in Broadmeadows – Melways Ref Map 7, F6.

Friday Night – 7:30pm

Saturday Morning – 5:30am

People highlighted in red are yet to pay, or are paying on the day.

Entrant Number - Name - Car

GROUP A

1 Andrew Richmond R34 GTR

2 Blaise Paris***2 STI RA

3 Richard Ringleben Golf Gti

4 Joel Strickland WRX

5 Michael Budge Commo/WRX?

6 Dane Stokes Widebody S13

7 Ben Prendergast STI

8 Peter Fuller STI

9 Garry Matthews WRX

10 Grant Walkley STI

11 Jarrod Moore R32 GTS

12 Danny Spencer R33 GTS-T 4D

13 Craig Moor Celcior

14 Ben Lippa 180SX

15 Nick Eldin R33 GTST

16 Anthony Snelling R33 GTST

17 Tom Giordano R33 GTST

18 Alan King Liberty

19 Natalie Peebles WRX

20 Kylie Cummings***2 Cheater Car (Blaise)

21 Luke Margocsy R33 GTST

22 AFAS Car XR6T

23 AFAS Car EVO5

24 AFAS Car ?

25 Justine Schuller 200SX S15

26 Mary Ward Forester

27 Steven Dean STI

28 Jordan Walsh WRX

GROUP B

29 Chris Thomson R33 GTR

30 Tony Baxter Widebody Mirage

31 Adam Nightingale R34 GTT

32 Peter Blythe R34 GTT

33 Matt Lowth WRX

34 David Mocnay 350Z

35 Darren Golding WRX

36 Will Stark**1 WRX

37 Adrian Hard Yellow POS

38 Steve Crouch WRX

39 Matt Mak STi

40 John Yong STI

41 Jason Hornbuckle WRX

42 Adam Crew WRX

43 Ryan Bell 180SX

44 Christopher Ohanian WRX

45 Ross Sedawie WRX

46 Simon Williams WRX

47 Dave Marinucci XR6T

48 Aaron Foo S6 RX7

49 Peter Yandell WRX

50 Peter Canfield WRX

51 Helen White**1 WRX

52 Bree Barnett 206CC

53 Alan Calleja R33 GTS-T

54 Scott Bailey TX5

55 Juck Kuzior 240Z

56 Troy Brisby R32 GTST

Emerencies

57 Steve Walton R33 GTST

58 Andrew Dean R33 GTR

For those that don't know DECA is on the other side of Shepparton if you are coming from Melbourne. So stay on the main road you come into Shep on and go through the town and on the other side just past the BP is Wanganui Rd.

DECA Far - DECA_Far.JPG

DECA Close - DECA_Close.JPG

Once you arrive please make your way to the client lounge (purple spot) to register and get your scrutineering forms. Please be ON TIME (8am) or else we'll start late and we'll miss out on some events.

DECA Layout - DECA_Layout.JPG

This day promises to be heaps of fun! :)

But I can tell you from our calculations from expected event times we are super pushed for time. If people don't stuff around we'll get our full compliment of runs (minimum of 14) but if we don't start on time or we have people messing around on the skidpan, or if we have to wait for entrants to be ready the day will have to be cut short.

So it's up to all entrants to be smart and on-time if you want to get your full alotment of runs.

Hi Chris, could you swap me from group 2 to group 1? Last time round me, Blaise and Kylie managed to uphold the 'camera duties' pretty well, so if Blaise and Kylie are willing then we could do the same thing again.

btw, the layouts look great ... I think I'll get 'lost' on the 1st one though ;-)

Edited by DavidM

We'll have a look at it later in the week David.

I'd say there will be some minor changes anyway with people pulling out.

You'll be right, shouldn't be any more complicated than last time. It will make more sense once you see it run. Same deal as last time, Andrew and myself will run at the start of the groups to hopefully give you guys a good understanding of where to go.

I'll Cya there. I'm BIG KEV Excited!

I should be in red because I'm paying on the day!

Don't be fooled by the Drift Nationals stickers on my car either, I help organise the Full Lock events not drive in them. Its a bit hard to drive and organise so this is a first for me and I'm looking foward to it.

Hey David - Kylie isn't coming any longer unfortunately so I'll leave you where you are for now and we'll find someone else for you for camera duties.

Because your current challenger had given me a special request to run against you as last time you guys produced VERY similar times (when Funboy wasn't hitting hats that is). Team Stock 350Z v Team Stock WRX. But last time all times for you 2 were seperated usually by <1s.

Hey David - Kylie isn't coming any longer unfortunately so I'll leave you where you are for now and we'll find someone else for you for camera duties.

I can help with camera duties

Updated entrants and running order. See you all there tomorrow.

:)

Entrant Number Name Car

1 Andrew Richmond R34 GTR

2 Vin Macaro **2 STI

3 Blaise Paris Super Hatch

4 Michael Budge Hatch

5 Juck Kuzior 240Z

6 Dane Stokes Widebody S13

7 Ben Prendergast STI

8 Peter Fuller STI

9 Matt Mak STi

10 John Yong STI