SAU Community

French Cars Should All Burn

two times today, i got cut off by a clown in a citroen. These are always older drivers, and they think just because they own a french built car, they automaticaly have the right to be typically arrogant to other road users, and today wasnt the first time either. :(

Im amazed those citroens and older peugots are still driving around in one piece, the're shocking design quality shouldnt have enabled them to release these vehicles out of the factory, they have nothing to lose by hitting other cars.

Sorry about the rant, guys please take care when passing a citroen, they are usually in the right hand lane, going minimum 10k's under the limit.

;):):)

The newer ones are good quality though aren't they?

I'm not sure about people who drive french cars but I hate people who go slow in the right lane. Some people think that cos they are doing 111kph and the other traffic is doing 110 they have a right to sit in the fast lane. Its a fast lane. Your supposed to be speeding. Its for people like me with 10 points left to loose. Or others with less points who like to live on the edge.

Sorry about my rant. But it gives me the sh1ts especially since I gotta go up the freeway to get to work. Pain in the arse when I'm running late and some wanker is puttin along in the fast lane.

The newer ones are good quality though aren't they?

Not necessarily, my sister drives an 02 citroen xsara 'sportif' :lol:

It's a joke of a car, no more than 3 years old and it's already got so many problems, even though it gets serviced regularly.

two times today, i got cut off by a clown in a citroen.  These are always older drivers, and they think just because they own a french built car, they automaticaly have the right to be typically arrogant to other road users, and today wasnt the first time either. :D

Im amazed those citroens and older peugots are still driving around in one piece, the're shocking design quality shouldnt have enabled them to release these vehicles out of the factory, they have nothing to lose by hitting other cars.

Sorry about the rant, guys please take care when passing a citroen, they are usually in the right hand lane, going minimum 10k's under the limit.

:)  ;)  :(

Seems like it's only one person. Good to see other SAU members have taken the correct stance!

Edited by Citroen

two times today, i got cut off by a clown in a citroen.  These are always older drivers, and they think just because they own a french built car, they automaticaly have the right to be typically arrogant to other road users, and today wasnt the first time either. :D

:)  ;)  :(

Take it easy. Show some sort of maturity, and chill.

There are shit drivers in all cars. Funnily enough I find that a shitload of them are young drivers in Skylines.

maturity? as mature as the 70 year old c**t who ran me off the road yesterday arvo and caused me lock up me front wheels, almost f**king them up?

He didnt even see what he done! just kept going. I dont care how old he was, if he was standing in front of me i would have broken his hip!!

old people should be tested regualry to see if they can:

1: actually see the road and other cars

2: think and react quick enough in an emregency

3: TURN THEIR FREAKING HEADS TO SEE IF THERE IS A CAR NEXT TO THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steve :D

1: actually see the road and other cars

2: think and react quick enough in an emregency

3: TURN THEIR FREAKING HEADS TO SEE IF THERE IS A CAR NEXT TO THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree that our licensing should be more rigorously tested, both initially and on an ongoing basis (say every 2 years)

hey all,

i got a mate who works at nissan/renault, who says they're the biggest buckets of shit on the road, not to mention the ugliest, the new ones just look wrong.

loved the pics of that clio sport burning. thanks for the wallpaper...

hey all,

i got a mate who works at nissan/renault,  who says they're the biggest buckets of shit on the road, not to mention the ugliest, the new ones just look wrong.

loved the pics of that clio sport burning. thanks for the wallpaper...

well he must know then. working at nissan/renault and all he's likely to know everything...

well i'm just passing on what i've been told. he is the one who has to pull them apart and put em back together. apparently the windscreen wipers spin the wrong way, the indicator/wiper stalks are on the wrong side and just little stupid things like that, yes i know it is european, but every other company changes these before selling them

two times today, i got cut off by a clown in a citroen.  These are always older drivers, and they think just because they own a french built car, they automaticaly have the right to be typically arrogant to other road users, and today wasnt the first time either. :O

:)  :D  :D

Strange ... Poeple that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones you know

Ask most drivers on the road and they'll say the biggest d!ckheads out there drive 4wds and crapanesse imports .... Usually some little kid driving trying in vain to prove there faster than everyone else on the road. They do keep neon companies and blow off valve companies in business though (even when it's not turbo'd :P :lol: )

The most unreliable car we have ever had in the family was an old skyline ... spent more time having diffs and work done to it..... On the plus side they handle so poorly most of 'em seem to end up wrapped around a variety of trees and power poles ... Just as well they seem to crash well, 'cos there'd be lots of brainless kids and men going through mid aged crisis's out there killing themselves :D:(

I must admit, I'm extremelly impressed ... You did spell Citroen and Peugeot correctly ... even I would have stuggled doing that ... I can tell your a closet enthusiest that's dying to get one ... Maybe oneday, if your really lucky you'll own one :)

seeya,

Shane L.

cxrear.jpg