Side Skirts

StageZilla

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

as topic says, im after some pics of the 260rs sideskirts, the dayz ones, and some other brands and i dont want nuthin too bulky and over the top :D

cheers

Brad

Updating my gallery at the moment, so there will be a heap of Stagea pics with the Dayz bodykit in there.

Check these out tho:

post-18854-1128312519.jpg

post-18854-1128312653.jpg

post-18854-1128312787.jpg

post-18854-1128312930.jpg

post-18854-1128313080.jpg

post-18577-1128516683.jpg

as topic says, im after some pics of the 260rs sideskirts, the dayz ones, and some other brands and i dont want nuthin too bulky and over the top :D

cheers

Brad

Here is something a bit different. These skirts were on my Series 2 when I bought it. Do not aske me what or whose they are. Sorry about front spoiler - being repaired.

Marc2

ps Will try and have better photos of my car and another Series 2 with a DAYZ kit tomorrow.

post-18577-1128516683.jpg

Here is something a bit different. These skirts were on my Series 2 when I bought it.  Do not aske me what or whose they are. Sorry about front spoiler - being repaired.

Marc2

ps Will try and have better photos of my car and another Series 2 with a DAYZ kit tomorrow.

Your kit is in the hyper rev mag. It says" M's FACTORY" whoever they are.

Long as less no shifty looking boat crew member took that as well, (dont' think ernie has mentioned it yet ... l'll find out), l'm more than happy to let u use it.

long as less l a wing gets made with this kit!! :P

Edited by NRGIZD

I cant make moulds as such, and I'll have to take a look at how it goes on, etc. Dont want to f* up my dayz bodykit!

But if the sideskirt set needs to be borrowed as such so moulds can be made, and orders placed to that mould maker, then we can give it a go.

Im in Adelaide, who has mould-making contacts?

Going to check out a couple of fibregalss mould shops here in Adelaide this Saturday (hopefully places are open on Saturday). Im full time Mon-Fri so Sat is the only day I can look-see. Can get an indication if copies can be made (without screwing up my skirts), how long it'd take, quality, price, etc.

Hands up for numbers? Who wants Dayz REPLICA skirts? If I can go to some shops and say "take my skirts, make a mould up & do Xamount of copies while you are there, and make 'em good, damn good", might be able to sort some pricing out.

Postage.... need to source the right size boxes, and I can have TNT deliver them. But we'll get to that later. Let me know about the intrest, and I'll see if I can get a quote.

I have the contact who does moulding, i know i am in Melbourne, but thats not an issues.

Moulding doesnt damage in any way what is being moulded. Ive seen moulds been taken before from a bonnet/gaurd and the original was not damaged at all

I would be interested in a replica kit, full kit. But i wouldnt want to pay more then 1000 in total, specially coz ill have to freight it, paint it etc etc as well... and looks aint my priority ATM.