SAU Community

Awesome Garrett/hks Gt Turbo Deals

BigDatto

Hey Y'all,

I recently had a great experience with an ebayer in California, so I thought I'd share it with the community.

This guy sells new Garrett & HKS BB turbos at very good prices. I bought an HKS GT2535 for $USD 850. By the time it landed (EMS) & I picked it up from the Customs gateway in Clyde, I was out of pocket $AUD 1134.52, and yes it is brand new in the box.

He emailed to say:

Quote:

For T3 flange the smallest I have is GT30R ball bearing units, and of course GT3540R ball beaing.

I also carry Nismo type Group N direct bolt on RB26DETT turbos for the Skyline. See attached image. I have special deal on these items for $750 each. They are full ball bearing, direct bolt on. 350 hp each (700 with two turbos).

So let me know.

I also carry the full line of TiAl wastegates and BOVs.

End Quote

Now I know I'm not supposed to promote other businesses, so if you'd like to know more details, send me a PM & I'll pass on his contact details. His shipping is fast & fully insured, communication really good & 100% feedback with many transactions.

Highly recommended.

just post up the details! save yourself all the pmming. if not, please pm to me also. thanks.

Yeh OK I don't have time for all this PM'ing, it's giving me PMS.

his ebay handle is mybasquie, his email is [email protected]

here's the pic of Nismo type N1's.

PLEASE don't waste his time unless you have a genuine enquiry, I'm looking forward to doing business again & don't want to burn him !

post-1946-1126663071.jpg

Aint ebay cool?!

Ive bought thousands of $ worth of gear off ebay (ie, around 8k on my CBR900RR Fireblade alone; worth well over 12k).

Always had a great experience, and will be looking forward to grabbing a HKS turbo from this USA fella!

Cheers for the info, thats neat work BigDatto.

Brendan

I think you mean "AAAAAA++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++" don't you? :D

Thanks for the headsup.

Edit: What's the go with warranty on these?  Is he an official Garrett (US) supplier?

ROFL, that's so true !

Not sure about warranty/officialdom, why not ask him. He does get good pricing from Garrett, & all his stuff is NIB AAAAA++++++++ :)

I don't have an issue buying a factory built new Garrett turbo with no warranty, would be a very different story for electronic goods & the like.

blk180: Thats USD. So x2 = $AUD 1954 at today's rate. Add shipping, somewhere between 100-150 total about AUD$2150. No import duty due to the Free Trade Agreement. How's that stack up against local prices ?

Oh yeah, he's cluey with Aust Customs, so i paid $0 GST. Sweeeet

Edited by BigDatto

im still having a few issues here understanding sorry :)

but did the 2535 cost $1130 ausd ?? as per your original post or was that meant to be usd ??

thanks again

$1130 Australian dollars. total. No other hidden costs. I've seen online retailers here in oz flogging the same thing for $3638. Good luck to em.

$1130 Australian dollars. total. No other hidden costs. I've seen online retailers here in oz flogging the same thing for $3638. Good luck to em.

Man its a small world - I was almost going to try to buy that turbo myself off ebay!! So, he's a good ebayer?

Now, what car is this turbo going on? ie is it a straight fit onto a RB25DET (ive got a series 2 rb25det in my 1997 Stagea)... and Im not cluey what flanges suit what car.

Brendan

It did come with a T25 flange/5 bolt outlet, so no good for RB's as a single, But I just happen to have an HKS T3 .64 turbine housing from a GT2530 so a 5 min job to swap it over. It's going on an RB25DET.

ROFL, that's so true !

Not sure about warranty/officialdom, why not ask him. He does get good pricing from Garrett, & all his stuff is NIB AAAAA++++++++ :wub:

I don't have an issue buying a factory built new Garrett turbo with no warranty, would be a very different story for electronic goods & the like.

blk180: Thats USD. So x2 = $AUD 1954 at today's rate. Add shipping, somewhere between 100-150 total about AUD$2150. No import duty due to the Free Trade Agreement. How's that stack up against local prices ?

Oh yeah, he's cluey with Aust Customs, so i paid $0 GST. Sweeeet

Has that FREE TRADE AGREEMENT started

Why no GST?

PM me if you want

Thanks

Tarek

RACESPEC