SAU Community

Stagea Bodykits *interested In A 260rs Bodykit?*

AMS

After talking to Garage-13 I wanted to know, how many people would be interested a 260rs bodykit. B)

I have some prices for you - (these are if we can get 5 people interested in the part)

260rs Front Bar :D $420

260rs Rear Bar :) $400

260rs Side Skirts :) $220

Post any comments or suggestions here :D

Do you think that is a fair price? :huh:

*UPDATE*

Im getting more quotes from different places. Post up your bodykit suggestions.

Edited by Stagea RS-Four

What about the wing? I already have one but just for other peoples sake can you get a price on those?

Also, are there series 2 versions available for those of us with NEO power :huh:

I'm hopeing to get some interest in the front bar as well. Thats the part I'm after. :D But for this group buy to work (in regards to the wing) we need to get at least 5 interested. Then we come to the exciting delema of loaning a genuine wing to base the mould on. If you can help with this, please post here. :huh:

The wing for sure!! :huh:

I think thats the only thing my car needs, as l like its current kit.

Where as we move to something plain...such as mine <_< lol, I like your Stag very much NRGIZD. Very nice :D

After talking to Garage-13 I wanted to know, how many people would be interested a 260rs bodykit. B)

I have some prices for you - (these are if we can get 5 people interested in the part)

260rs Front Bar  :)  $420

260rs Rear Bar  :)  $400

260rs Side Skirts :) $220

Post any comments or suggestions here :)

Do you think that is a fair price? :)

*UPDATE*

Im getting more quotes from different places. Post up your bodykit suggestions.

hey mate im after side skirts, do u have any good pics of the 260rs ones close up ?

dont want em too chunky and outrageous :D

ta

Brad

Who on here owns a 260rs? Could you please take some pics of the front bar, side skirts and rear bar?

Anyone have any idea how we would go about getting the Genuine kit ofr the moulds?

I can get someone to mould them for us.

Not sure on prices but he is a good mate

www.topstage.com

Can get CF, FRP, Plastic, whatever we want... i prefer plastic (doesnt crack/break in crashes/bottomings out)

Could you get some quotes for us lad? :)

• 1 month later...

Yes, we just need the part to mould... i cant really quote anything until there is a front bar for moulding, so someone would have to buy the kit first and then we could go ahead and get quote

I gaurentee though, that the price wouldnt be high or anything.

Ill try and speak with freddy early next week (i start uni then, and he is close to uni.. soo ill see)

Gotta speak about bonnets too

Ok,

I went today. Currently there is a shortage of CF (he buys from japan) and he will have a batch in soon. The prices i asked for are as follows

Fibreglass bonnet, OEM - $550-600

Fibreglass structure, CF top layers, OEM - ~$750

Id like everyone who wants one to speak up, because if we go ahead, i would have to leave my bonnet with him for ~4 days to make the mould, so i am not going to do that for only a couple of people (i drive a lot, couldnt loose car for too long unless its a must)

The body kits i will send him pictures of and he will quote from there, i just hope the front bar is a single peice, makes things a lot cheaper.

Naturally, the more people we get interested, the cheaper and cheaper everything gets.

I test fitted a R33 GTST sideskirt, and it fit no problems. Infact, was a TINY bit too long. Just make sure the rear door can open.

Once i get prices for the front/side/back, we could all probably chip in for the kit from japan and then just get it replicated. Also, are the prices from Alex (G13) from yahoo japan? Or is it a plastic kit like std?