SAU Community

power fc group buy - $940 delivered

performance-wise

I can get 10 Power fc and commander for only $960 delivered.

These are ready to be shipped as soon as each payment has been made.

No pre order, no waiting.

Come with 12 month warranty

Close date - 30/06/05 Extended to 12/07/05

Payment due - 14/07/05

If we get 20 buyers then the price is only $940 delvered.

To suit:

NISSAN

BNR34 Power FC + Commander

BNR32/BCNR33 Power FC + Commander

ER34 Power FC + Commander

ECR33 Power FC + Commander

S14 93-96 Power FC + Commander

S14 96+ Power FC + Commander

S15 Power FC + Commander

RPS13 91+ Power FC + Commander

RPS13 94+ Power FC + Commander

RPS13 96+ Power FC + Commander

TOYOTA

SW20 91+ Power FC + Commander

SW20 93+ Power FC + Commander

MAZDA

FD3S S1-3 Power FC + Commander

FD3S S4 Power FC + Commander

FD3S S5 Power FC + Commander

MISUBISHI

CT9A 98+ Power FC + Commander

CT9A 99+ Power FC + Commander

CT9A 01+ Power FC + Commander

SUBARU

GC8/GF8 92-96 Power FC + Commander

GC8/GF8 96-98 Power FC + Commander

GC8/GF8 98-00 Power FC + Commander

More types available like D-Jetro or AP units - please PM me for more details.

power%20fc.jpg

Buyers

1/ shanef - R33 GTST - PAID -

2/ wallystyles - R33 GTST - PAID -

3/ private buyer - R33 GTST - PAID -

4/ private buyer - S3 RX7 - PAID -

5/ private buyer - R33 GTST - PAID -

6/ Mickroy - R33 GTST - PAID -

7/ Sambo33 - R33 GTST - PAID -

8/ L 33 - R33 GTST - PAID -

9/ HLT4Eva - R34 GTT - PAID -

10/ mass_iv - R33 GTST - PAID -

11/ lwells - R32 GTR - PAID -

12/ arkon - R33 GTST - PAID -

13/ Robocop - R32 GTR - PAID -

14/ YO880 - R33 GTST - PAID -

15/ VIP32 - R33 GTST - PAID -

16/ Dash - R32 GTR - PAID -

17/ GeeTR - R32 GTR - PAID -

18/ jimjim - S15 - PAID -

19/ nfi - S15 - PAID -

20/ dnissi - S15 - PAID -

:)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude read the group buy it is $940 + postage which is $970... Read the fine print! Also he was complaining about our 12 month warranty in this thread. He only has 3 month conditional! (read this thread page 1 or 2) But he is claiming 12 month now, because we can get it. To me I smell a rat!

The above comment was mentioned in this guys group buy for power fc.

Id just like to clear the air if anyone is considering participating in this or my group buy.

Firstly - The prices quoted are all inclusive of delivery and taxes etc... This is clearly stated and has been from the beginning.

Secondly - My supplier is an Authorised distributor for Apexi and the power fc come with 12 month warranty.

Thirdly - I was contacted on the side by this guy to supply his group buy after he had listed it on SAU. This tells me that there supply is not as reliable as they are making out or this guy is trying to undercut his other supplier. The only rat this guy smells is himself!

Finally - whatever price they offer I will beat it and will also get the items to you a lot quicker.

;)

Sort your prices out

Thread title says $940, then you have said 10 units will be $950 and 20 units will be $925

Furthermore, if you are making money on this as I suspect you are then you are required to become a registered trader.

Prices were adjusted in order to compete with the other group buy.

Email sent - please send me the trader info.

:rofl:

Rafael: Clearly both of you are trying to be ultra competitive on this, but do it in different threads please

yeah guys sort it out off the the forums hey, its making you both look like a jacl arse in my book. You are both top blokes and always happy to answer questions and emails, but this "mine is better than yours" thing doesn't really look good, especially if you are registered traders.

Its funny that neither of you are trying to corner the market with the R32 GTS-t AP Engineered ones as i have had about 10 emails from people asking me if i can get them for the price i was quoted (from a shop as well)

there is money to be made, that i agree but at the end of the day its about getting the best product you can so you can get the most potential out of your car.

Place nice fella's and goodl uck on both the GB's. Looking at the response there seems to be on these both of you are going to get all your units sold and then needing more. :Pimp2:

Oh yeah i know this is but someone had to say something as it was getting a bit childish i think :thumbsup:

i can say that paul is great bloke,

as he helped me heaps with the AVCR group buy, answered all my queries

and all im wantin to do is repay the favour ,also knowing that i'll recieve it fairly promptly

i might have started this crap (hopefully not) between the two of them

but all i wanted to do is get a good price with the power fc

and paul was offering that.

and decided to go with his and stickin too it .

paul is just tryin to get a great price for everyone, and everyone should respect that.

by that way im on the piss, but still know what im doing. hahaha

Thanks

Baz!

OK. sorry guys. Its been sorted.

Here is a list of the power fc available for the price advertised.

NISSAN

BNR34 Power FC + Commander

BNR32/BCNR33 Power FC + Commander

ER34 Power FC + Commander

ECR33 Power FC + Commander

S14 93-96 Power FC + Commander

S14 96+ Power FC + Commander

S15 Power FC + Commander

RPS13 91+ Power FC + Commander

RPS13 94+ Power FC + Commander

RPS13 96+ Power FC + Commander

TOYOTA

SW20 91+ Power FC + Commander

SW20 93+ Power FC + Commander

MAZDA

FD3S S1-3 Power FC + Commander

FD3S S4 Power FC + Commander

FD3S S5 Power FC + Commander

MISUBISHI

CT9A 98+ Power FC + Commander

CT9A 99+ Power FC + Commander

CT9A 01+ Power FC + Commander

SUBARU

GC8/GF8 92-96 Power FC + Commander

GC8/GF8 96-98 Power FC + Commander

GC8/GF8 98-00 Power FC + Commander

Ive edited this into the first post.

I will stand by my pricing now as I am currently offering the cheapest power fc on the forum.

Hey guys.  I need a Power FC for my supra but it is the AP Engineering version that I need.  Would this version be included in the group buy?  I am expecting to pay more of course but if this GB is only limited to the cars being listed then my only other option is the other GB.  Thanks.

I can definitely supply you with an Ap Power fc for your supra.

The price is higher and the delivery will take a bit longer.

Let me know your model type and I will confirm the details asap.