SAU Community

Magic 511 for Magic1

N I B

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the real thanks gos to SST who built, tuned and helped with my car the whole way. Realy wanted to prove a point with the WOLF 3D and standard injectors. they are not maxed out yet and im not running massive rail pressure.

On a side note, can anyone tell me why you would run a cold car on a power run? when its still in cold start, explain that to me and speedworks please.

Another lesson learnt for the people chasing big HP in there RB25s.

Im waiting to start modding next year when im a bit more settled. Ive got my company car so the skyline only goes out on weekends and rarely cos fuel costs heaps here and cops are harsh and the poor road surfaces are extremely dangerous. Ive noticed perth roads to be much smoother, ive had some close calls here with little bumps and irregularities on the road surface causing the car to lose traction n get sideways :D

It will be long term but the Plans for it now are to get the engine rebuilt with aftermarket rods and pistons, head porting,aftermarket camshafts and gears. PowerFC, Trust T51ZR and a external wastegate (not to atmo). Ill probably get a larger full 4 inch exhaust and try and make it a bit quiet. I want around 550 rwhp which will see my 32 comfortably into the 10s.

Im at the moment very content with my car though so im not too worried.

Nice result :D However I hear that dyno reads high :|

and Tristan dude - you have the dirtiest engine bay in the world! If it wasn't making f*cken awesome power like that I'd be paying out on the filth :D hehehe

Once again standard injectors are proven to be able to cope with well above the 300+ rwhp misnomer amount. :( Great stuff.

Nice result :D However I hear that dyno reads high :|

and Tristan dude - you have the dirtiest engine bay in the world! If it wasn't making f*cken awesome power like that I'd be paying out on the filth :D hehehe

Once again standard injectors are proven to be able to cope with well above the 300+ rwhp misnomer amount. :( Great stuff.

no award for a dirty engine bay, its not that bad it just that i dont have bling.

did you or want to check my gate for carbon??

Tristans car was good for us as his car is used for work as is and runs pump BP and the only car that beat him was on race fuel and running major boost but still was an outstanding power maker.Yesterdays cars had to run stone cold but today the took them out side and warmed them up and we all know an engine at full temp makes a lot more power and PAS would not let us put Tristans car on warmed up today(Yes they realy did run tristans car cold on cold start and ppl would have seen the fuel smoke)

We were sad we could not take Ants dat to the shop last nite to fit the cooler and tune it as PAS management would not let us.

Lukes car ran 494rwhp on a DYno Dynamics a couple nights previous, so the reading were on the high side, but still two standout performances from Tristan and Luke:cheers:

Sorry Paul I don't agree - i would put my money on a hub dyno reading more accurately than a roller dyno.

And if it was reading a little high - then all figures for all cars are a little high - so Tristans would be to high as well???? What did Tristans make at SST during tuning???

Can't people just say "Top Effort" without having to make excuses or add there opinion.

588 was a top effort - no matter what fuel he used, how much the car was warmed up, etc ......

Dan

Lukes car ran 494rwhp on a DYno Dynamics a couple nights previous, so the reading were on the high side, but still two standout performances from Tristan and Luke:cheers:

Sorry Paul I don't agree - i would put my money on a hub dyno reading more accurately than a roller dyno.

And if it was reading a little high - then all figures for all cars are a little high - so Tristans would be to high as well???? What did Tristans make at SST during tuning???

Can't people just say "Top Effort" without having to make excuses or add there opinion.

588 was a top effort - no matter what fuel he used, how much the car was warmed up, etc ......

Dan

apparently tristan's made ~430 on sst's dyno? i agree with paul....

can someone confirm....?

i agree with you tho dan when you say its a big effort....because it is....

maybe the extra power on all the cars is a result of no tyre slippage on the dyno?? could that have that much effect?