SAU Community

More Skyline Break-ins

Oosh

Got woken up to my car alarm going off and somebody running down our gravel drive-way past my bedroom window early this morning.

Both Deluxe (my housemate) and my cars had been broken in to, but it doesn't look like anything'd been taken, they'd been through his car first, and then mine when the alarm tripped.

Found a sort of homemade knife in the driveway they must have used for the dirty deed and a dropping it off at the police today.

Our cars are both at the rear of the property, down a long gravel drive, son's of bitches got some balls so as if you didn't already know, watch out people and keep your cars safe.

My alarm saved the day here, so make sure you all have a good one fitted, no excuses.

post-11737-1189811019_thumb.jpg

post-11737-1189811040_thumb.jpg

wow thats messed up, you said your cars were parked at the back of the property? do u mean like out of site at the back cause thats pretty bad if someones obviously been watching you 2 to know theres 2 skylines out the back :wub:

Edited by /2on

Good work Ash!! You beat me to it......

I tell you what guys! I thought this would never happen at our house because of the looooong driveway! NOPE still happened, as Ash said! THEY HAVE BALLS!! Also from the road you can't really see the cars! So i think they have followed one of us at some point and found out where we live! BE CAREFULL!

I tell ya what if they come back, they'll be pissing blood like there is no tomorrow, and dumped in the gutter like the trash they are!!

AND DONT FORGET PEOPLES AN ALARM/IMMOBILISER SAVED THE DAY HERE! Do it go out and get one if you havn't got one!!

sorry to here guys, hope there wasnt too much damage done to either of the cars

it seems these people are know getting quite desperate if they are know following your or even watching you at your own home.

very scary stuff

they used a prison shank?

my bets on some junkie looking for cash or a fix.

Haha if they wanted a fix they shoulda went for daz's room not his car.

More serious note thats so shit, i know where both these cars are parked, and it is way off the street past there house its crazy.

Hi Guys

damn glad to here nothing bad really happened and that your cars are still safe! would ,love to get a hold of those little f*ckers and just kick the absolute crap outta them!

Without obviously giving to much info away can i ask what area your from? Am now paranoid the same thing might happen to me....

Thanks for your support peoples. :wub:

We're near the city, Unley area, nothing was taken from my car so far as I can tell not a lot in there really.

I don't think even got inside mine as I'm pretty sure the alarm went off as soon as they opened the door.

The break in to the car, even the damage itself, doesn't bother me that much.

It's the fact it happened in my own backyard that sucks the hardest!

sorry to heaar bout this, i had my old car broken into, worse feelin, nothing beats a good alarm system, and in my advise a good gate aswell, open driveways make for an easy get away, simple gates, with a padlock can be cheap and easy to put up... to anyone out there, do what i would like to do, if you catch up, dump em with brokenlegs on a train line somewhere...G

with the ammount of people coming to check out my car for sale...some look very dodgey...im actually real worried about it even though its locked up, alarmd, immobalised, dog watching over it etc etc...

meet ppl at a petrol station or something, let em leave then u go home,.. good luck with the sale.. :wub:

This is really starting to get beyond a joke. :wub: :wub:

It's getting to the stage ATM where this is what we're going to have to need....

23364959.jpg

Angry_Rottweiler_01.jpg

glock17_3.jpg

My Skyline (Admittedly only a RB20DET R31) is locked up behind a roller door, another car behind it in the Driveway, sensor light out the front, and car is parked right next to my Bedroom window, I have a Detatchable hub kit on the car, (remove my steering wheel when parked in there) and it has 3 inch straight pipes as well, so Im gonna bloody hear it if started, but Im still a tad worried.

Maybe we need to go see a company that sells alarms (Tonkins, Car Toys something like that) and see if they can do a group buy/Special SAU discount on Buying alarms?

There's really no excuse for not having one now. It's pretty obvious that skylines in particular, not just imports, are a major target.

Edited by R31 drift pig

kinda the same way some pricks tried breaking into my car but they didnt end up getting in and did twice as much damage all over the car.

needless to say ive got a tracking system/pager alarm with 3point immobaliser that f**king loud with pressure pins under the bonnet, boot etc. abit over bord some would say for just a 32 but it works :laugh:

also painted it a bright blue, the only one that looks like it so im hoping even the most retarted of theives will think twice about taking a car that stands out as much as it does.

its not just the alarm that helps its how it was installed, something that everyones skyline needs to have nowadays unfortunetly.

sorry to hear

kye

post-19472-1189855280_thumb.jpg

We're near the city, Unley area,

Just when I thought this was a good area and these things didnt happen around here :)

Sorry to hear about that guys. What happened to your alarm Deluxe? they bypassed it?

My dog is going to have to start sleeping outside with the car now :thumbsup: at least its getting warmer. hahaha

Cheers

Ric