SAU Community

R33 Driver Side Window

missenlinx

I know there are plenty in the forum but i've tried most of the suggestions.

Now this was happening few weeks back window stopped half way down but then few k's down the road it worked so i thought it was the relay, i've resoldered all joints and cleaned the connection.

Now there is power I can hear the clicking on both up and down but still no window movement.

Now is the next thing the power window or could the relay still be broken, can I bypass it?

Cheers guys/gals

hey mate

it can be two things, now that youve cheked the relay. this is what you can do. pull of the enitre door cover and go to a wrecker.

1. switch

2. regulator (motor)

ask to try a new switch. Even though u can still hear the tick, sometimes the switch may be stuffed. If the new switch doesnt work, dont replaced it just yet, ask them for a regulator. In the door, theres a lil clip that you can take out without having to put the new regulator in. just get the new regulator and plug it in and then press the switch. if the regultor spins, youll defintely need a new one (the power is obviously there, its just that your old one was suffed and hence, not spinning). now put your old switch back in without taking the new reg out. if the reg works, with your old switch, then you only need the reg. if it doesnt than you need both a switch and a new reg.

If you can make sense of what im saying youll definetly solve your issue

:yes:

Edited by moonus