SAU Community

Maintenance Schedule For The V35

This is an excerpt from the G35 2003 ESM that also applies to the V35.

It outlines what maintenance and preventative inspections are recommended to be performed and at what intervals.

ma1.pdf

Edited by -= SKiZO =-

No worries, not sure if many know about this new v35 forum though so maybe we need to advertise! From the time I decided to change cars till i actually got it in my hands was about 6 months, so spent that time researching as much as a i could, i guess in a way to confirm that I really wanted this car. But so glad I did get it. I get the info from lots of places but alot of it comes from g35driver and the US guys have been really helpful.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
My maintenance is due and read the guidebook. It says to replace the in-cabin microfilter. Sounds like it is unnecessary. Has anyone ever replaced it?

changed mine last year. you can get it from a nissan dealership for around $110 and replace it yourself - it's a pain to do it though as you have to remove a lot to get to it. it's way cheaper if you can get it from the US, i think it worked out to be about A$25 including shipping to a US address. not really necessary to replace it but it can get quite dirty after a while and a dirty filter can give off a bad smell when you switch on the aircon.

There is a folder on g35driver.com with the whole manual. This is the link for people to download:

2003-2004 G35 Coupe BOTH Automatic and MT Transmission

http://rice.sightless.net/03-04coupe.zip

2005-2006 G35 Coupe BOTH Automatic and MT Transmission

http://rice.sightless.net/05-06coupe.zip

I know it is a little old but those files do not work, is there any chance that you can update them...

Perhaps if you have a copy of them you could upload to www.megaupload.com, it is free for basic use!

Would be a great help if you can assist.

changed mine last year. you can get it from a nissan dealership for around $110 and replace it yourself - it's a pain to do it though as you have to remove a lot to get to it. it's way cheaper if you can get it from the US, i think it worked out to be about A$25 including shipping to a US address. not really necessary to replace it but it can get quite dirty after a while and a dirty filter can give off a bad smell when you switch on the aircon.

They get really dirty quickly and clean air is so lovely. There are normally pictures of how they look at Nissan Delearships, they are not unlike a standard paper filter but they are treated for microbiological contaminent particle trapping.

I know it is a little old but those files do not work, is there any chance that you can update them...

Perhaps if you have a copy of them you could upload to www.megaupload.com, it is free for basic use!

Would be a great help if you can assist.

I took a look quickly at G35 and there is a link to a website that you can download lots of different manuals, unsure of the actual quality as I am still downloading.

This is the site and everyone should take a look...

http://psedog.com/cars/fsm/g35/coupe/

Use the links on the side for different cars.