SAU Community

Minijam March 07 Pictures

Devils_Advocate21

Nice pics. Have to say i was very dissapointed with the turnout both spectators & competitors. I've been to every jamboree & mini jam since HKS drag combat and this one had to be the worse by far. Jamboree should be alot better tho!!

Nice pics. Have to say i was very dissapointed with the turnout both spectators & competitors. I've been to every jamboree & mini jam since HKS drag combat and this one had to be the worse by far. Jamboree should be alot better tho!!

I'm with you spedy. Its the first minijam I have attended and i thought it was pisspoor. I guess if you were in to rotors it would be heaven, Quick damn cars but anything that sounds like that is just farkin ugly imo.

Noice pics Adam. There were a few nice gtr's and a couple of sweet gtst's there too. That chamelion green 33 in the far corner of the show and shine was one sweet ride as was that chamelion gtr in your pics.

Either or Open to opinions although it does beat sitting at home doing nuthin, Plus Im waiting for Cols Photos damn it Slack bugger, Yeah Jambo should be better. I have got to say though it was nice to see the "rare" 34 gtrs there until they become cheap and theres more on the road

Col did you manage to get any shots of the skyline with the infinity V8 in there? Damn that was some mean machine that thing

Yeah i did, just cant share them as yet will expalin why offline...

BTW. Getting meth in your eyes is a bad bad thing, it turned me to tears instantlly last night and my eyes have been watering all day... :P

Also the cloths I was wearing are destroyed, they are covered in burnt rubber and fuel...

Upside is the photos I got were awsome, the media pass was awsome and had its advantages, you can see my head in one of your photos of the chicks in the bikini comp. I was wearing the black, white and red shirt with the red cap... (in this photo ---> http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u263/ad...9/DSCF0861.jpg)

The access got me up close and personal and the photos show allot more than I bargined for... :)

Here is one sample image, to show you my prospective of the day. I have already been granted my media pass for Jamboree later in the year also... :glare:

8.jpg

Ok people who were on the SAU stand at Autosalon....see the girl in by herself in the first of the 'girly' photos....was that the promo girl with the R34 who was meant to join up after autosalon? if so (and I think it was) ...WHY THE HELL DIDNT WE FOLLOW THAT ONE UP???? ha ha

Mate there just so many events to go to i think they are all out doing themselves, plus if you want to attend everyone of them you need a small bank loan as the cost of admission is getting ridiculous.

I think until they stop getting greddy with the admin price some people just cant afford to go.

But anyway looks like a good day.

Some great pics there.

Col,

If needed I am happy to host some photos for you :)

That would be too cool Ben. From his vantage point he should have got some awesome shots.

That cheap arse camera he was using might be a downer to the quality tho. :)

Col,

If needed I am happy to host some photos for you :)

Thank Ben, hosting is not the issue, Ill post them up soon...

I do need to photoshop the black dots on some of the photos, as I got rubber on the lens :huh:

From his vantage point he should have got some awesome shots.

That cheap arse camera he was using might be a downer to the quality tho. :D

Vantage point was "MEGA AWSOME" :down:

Meth in the eyes was "MEGA SH!TTY" I may have to see a doctor tomorrow, if I can see tomorrow :P

That "Cheap Arse" camera is worth more than your car noel... :D