SAU Community

My R34 Sedan After Hours Of Tlc

Meek34

:mellow: Here are some pic's of my R34 sedan after hours of washing, polishing and waxing this weekend.

It was all clean and sparkly so I had to grab the camera and take some pic's. Just wanted to share.

post-30798-1174313164.jpg

And hubby's R33

post-30798-1174313448.jpg

:laugh: no FMIC yet

post-30798-1174313208.jpg

I just like these shots

post-30798-1174310375.jpg post-30798-1174310446.jpg post-30798-1174310515.jpg

Cool reflection

post-30798-1174310790.jpg

Sparkles!

post-30798-1174310652.jpg post-30798-1174310568.jpg post-30798-1174310725.jpg

My daughter Madeleine is just happy that she can see herself!

post-30798-1174310944.jpg

My son Logan does not understand that little hand prints do not look cool on the shiney duco!

post-30798-1174311002.jpg

post-30798-1174309860.jpg

post-30798-1174313323.jpg

You have 2 very cute kids mate.

Lol your son has that look of. *HA HA Dad doesnt know i was playing with play dough and my hands a really greasy. Im gunna touch daddies car*.

Don't worry i just think kids are cool. No I'm not some sort of 50 yr old man. I'm 19 and have little cousins.

But your car is dam hot by the way. Looks the goods buddy

You have 2 very cute kids mate.

Lol your son has that look of. *HA HA Dad doesnt know i was playing with play dough and my hands a really greasy. Im gunna touch daddies car*.

Don't worry i just think kids are cool. No I'm not some sort of 50 yr old man. I'm 19 and have little cousins.

But your car is dam hot by the way. Looks the goods buddy

Mummy's car is the R34 family sedan (and last time I checked I was the mummy :) ), daddy's is the R33 2 door.

If you ask Maddie "daddy's car is too loud and fast, I like going in Mummy's car it's not loud" lol

Yes you have discribed Logan quite acurately, he is such a cheeky boy, he waits until you have your back turned and then draws pretty patterns on your car with chalk :D lucky it came off easily.

Thanks for the comments on the R34 too. :)

Thanks peoples.

Nathan - Yes washing your car is like a rain dance. Luckily she gets to stay in her garage when the weather is wet. :D

SS8_Gohan - You can make big pic little but you cant make little pics big, sorry :pirate: . I only use Meguiars products after attending one of the educational demo days at their factory. Washed with Meguiars NXT Generation car wash (purple product with green lids). Touched up a few scratches/road tar/bug guts with Meguiars Scratch X. You can use this clay stuff too that removes all contaminents on the paint, takes a long time though. Polish with another Meguiars polish, cant recall exact range. Wax NXT Generation, time permitted only one coat at the moment, but two or three would give better protection. Windows - Meguiars window cleaner. Tyres - Meguiars hot tyre shine. Headlights & tail lights - Meguiars Plastix cleaner (works a treat). Yes I keep Meguiars in business. :) Oh and thanks to my husband who lent a hand with the elbow grease.

Brendan - Mummy's little man! He is just too adorable he could get away with anything.

Jon - we are stage 3 now, not allowed to wash cars at home, only windscreens and headlights. Stage 4 in May, only car washes with recycled water. It sucks so much. We live about 500m from out BP car wash, close enough to wash, rush home and chamios before it dries!!

What good taste we have in names :wave: My Madeleine is 3yrs 4mths and Logan is 18mths. I love my kids to bits.

Cheers

Toffy - neverending battle of the fingerprints! Love the photo! Maddie is always willing to help! NOOOOOOOOO wash your bike instead. *Mummy tries to think of a distration*

my 2 yo once attacked my bonnet on a 33 4dr with a hacksaw!

was not impressed

nice car

at 1st i couldnt get used to the updated front bar on the later 34s but it is growing on me . fmic will be interesting on what to chop out of it

:) your worst nightmare. I guess they will be donating their pocket money for the respray.

The S2 front bar is a little different, and I don't think it can be easily modified to allow for a FMIC though. I would probably get another alternative front bar rather than hack this one to bits, it is still in excellent condition.

flirty4, i think you'll find this place most interesting...

www.finalinspection.com.au/forums

/hynotised voice: "joinnnnnn uss....."

:P

Thanks Daniel I will have a look, do you have to become a member to veiw posts? It would be good to learn from others expriences and handy hints. :happy: There aren't enough hours in the day to clean a car properly hey.