SAU Community

Bsm Youth Suicide Awareness Cruise

dangerman4

Sorry for the hold up and the late announcement of this special cruise, but i can finally announce the first annual BSM YSA cruise will be held on Sunday the 25th of March starting at Holly Reserve (corner of Doctors rd and States rd Morphett Vale) at 1:00 oclock.

There is plenty of parking around the oval so all SAU members are welcome.

Please ensure you have a full tank of fuel upon arrival as this cruise will be one to remember, and cover

approx 250 klms of our world famous Fleurieu Peninsula.

Any budding photograhers amoungst us please get in touch with me and i will give you a heads up on several spots we will be stopping at along the way to get some group photos.

SAU stickers will also be available on the day, with $2 from every sticker sold getting donated towards this great cause. The route will be handed out at the start point via $2 minimum donation per car towards YSA,

and i hope all will have a enjoyable cruise thru our great south.

Cheers

Darren

current list

Dangerman4 + friend in 32 gts4

cleanGTS-T

Skippy

Mr-RBman

R32-4door-drifting

Kroozin

Flick + friend in 32 gtr

R33lin + 2 friends in lines

Dodgy1-sa

Nathan G1

Mark03

R32gts-4

4drirty2

Mobies

Heslo

Grim-32

Kralster

Deluxe

Leeman

Cubes

Forza Motorsport

GTR-32

oosh

Richo

Rubzy

RyanB25

pkblade + friend in r33

driftsil80

Race 24

Anyone not on the list let me know and i will add you

or if you cant make it i will remove you.

also if you have any friends who drive skylines and want to come let me know.

Cheers

Edited by dangerman4

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my mates is a Photographer. I'll have to see if he's free for the cruise.

Fingers crossed I'll come.

Might have to fill the boot up with jerry cans of fuel though :P

Thanks Darren.

I appreciate everything you have done mate. I can print off the maps once we find out how many are coming.

I have been pre occupied lately due to personal reasons. Did you and Nathan talk at all? If not would you like to meet up asap so we can talk about the day?

Cheers again mate,

Brenton

Flick. Do you have it off regency speck? And has all the problems like dents and stuff been fixed? I want to see this car the way it is in ur sig.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM LOOOOOKKKKKSSSSSSS HOTTT

Lol regency speck. Unfortunately i have her on stockies at the moment. Other rims are gone, they were too stretched and i was going through at least 1 new tyre every couple of weeks. Other than that, all dents, cracks etc fixed and vented guards all good.

buuuut... if things go well.. i *may* have new rims before the cruise :)

Excellent.

I just wish i saw it in all its glory lik ein your sig pic.

I remember seeing your car at an Autosalon a while back and thought hmmmm nice car. Back then i didn't know a strapping young lass like yourself owned it.

Will have to come up and say G'day on the cruise.

Try and bring as many skylines as you can boys and girls.

I want this cruise to be Skyline Orientated.

Excellent.

I just wish i saw it in all its glory lik ein your sig pic.

I remember seeing your car at an Autosalon a while back and thought hmmmm nice car. Back then i didn't know a strapping young lass like yourself owned it.

ahh it will look that hot again soonish :P oh except for in the sig it is dumped, which is how it was when i got it, and how it was when it got defected a week later lol. It is still fairly low looking now, specially at the front, but just bit more cop friendly, seeing as though it is my daily.

Now body is all perfect paint wise, time to save for rims, then ill be happy!

Back on topic, will get some of my friends who arent on forums to bring their lines out. Know at least one is keen in his 32 gtr

Edited by *flick*

Nathan. We will have your car ready. you must be out in your car for this.

Darren. I didnt get that email with the word document.

SAU Members.

I will be fine tuning the Route tonight with Mark & Julz.

It will be a nice cruise on open roads.

Now I must put it out THAT YES. Any Hero that thinks they can be cool and do "Si(k skids Uleh" Will have their plates taken down and police notified of them.

This is to support such a worthy cause and will have no holigans wreck it for anyone. LOL I sound like an old granpa.

Please tell all your mates with Skylines ot come out for a great day.

I will be fine tuning the map and trying to figure out a picture so if ppl get lost they can figure out where we are going.

If anyone has any ideas for the cruise PM Me.

& Cubes We need to talk. Or any Mod for the matter.

Over and Out.

Brenton

i think i should be fine..........might even have a spare seat for the worthy cause, should auction it off..........how much is someone willing to pay for a ride in the car?

it is for a great cause remember

initial post edited..

All SAU members are welcome...

...no doubt about it...this is an SAU cruise & we are all proud of it...must admit I still get shivers thinking of a massive line of RB's purrrring along together....

OLD Mark