SAU Community

350 Gt V35 Coupe

Just taken delivery of a low klm 2003 model, does all I want at this point.

Couple of things I want to fix is the 'TV' & Navigation system for Australian use, can get audio of channel seven, no picture though. Second thing is cruise control, needed badly. Anyone in Perth able to help? :(

Good luck on the Sat Nav, there's been plenty of discussion on the forums about this and to date no one has got it working or has a solution.

Bottom line is that it will much much cheaper to fit something aftermarket.

Oh, and search is your friend :-)

Just taken delivery of a low klm 2003 model, does all I want at this point.

Couple of things I want to fix is the 'TV' & Navigation system for Australian use, can get audio of channel seven, no picture though. Second thing is cruise control, needed badly. Anyone in Perth able to help? :)

As NISMO said, Forget about the TV&NAV there is no cheap and "good" Ways to make them work in here.

If you want the TV works YOu need to install a NTSC to PAL conversion-box which is about AMP size.

Check out the post in this form .Everything already get a answer.

Cheers

Edited by Frank350GT

I'm actually at the point where I was going to get a Premium 350GT but now I'm looking at a non premium. the extra money is not worth it when you can't use the sat nav/tv without modification. Leather would be great, but I can get the car trimmed the same here and still be infront.

The only must have's I'm no looking for are Brembo's and 6pd. Anything else I'm not fussed about. I was looking for a black one, but again, the extra thousands is not worth it.

Just my opinion anyway.

I'm actually at the point where I was going to get a Premium 350GT but now I'm looking at a non premium. the extra money is not worth it when you can't use the sat nav/tv without modification. Leather would be great, but I can get the car trimmed the same here and still be infront.

The only must have's I'm no looking for are Brembo's and 6pd. Anything else I'm not fussed about. I was looking for a black one, but again, the extra thousands is not worth it.

Just my opinion anyway.

Counldn't be more agree.

The only thing that Premium added that worth to keep is the dual zone air-con.

May be the BOSE system worth some money but a lot of owners prepare to get the aftermarket units.

About the black ones, if only 1000 dollars more I would like to get one, otherwise just get a silver and repaint it 2 years later.(in fact the black unit unusally cost 2-3 thousands dollars more)

Counldn't be more agree.

The only thing that Premium added that worth to keep is the dual zone air-con.

May be the BOSE system worth some money but a lot of owners prepare to get the aftermarket units.

About the black ones, if only 1000 dollars more I would like to get one, otherwise just get a silver and repaint it 2 years later.(in fact the black unit unusally cost 2-3 thousands dollars more)

Yep, heard the same about the BOSE, which is why I would like it, but it's off my list too.

If I find a nice premium car at a good price, I'll go for it, but I'm not set on getting one, because it's simply not worth it, and the money can go towards a HKS Hi Power dual exhaust.

check em out if you haven't already.

Go to www.youtube.com and search for G35 HKS exhaust.

They sound amazing!

Yep, heard the same about the BOSE, which is why I would like it, but it's off my list too.

If I find a nice premium car at a good price, I'll go for it, but I'm not set on getting one, because it's simply not worth it, and the money can go towards a HKS Hi Power dual exhaust.

check em out if you haven't already.

Go to www.youtube.com and search for G35 HKS exhaust.

They sound amazing!

Checked, that is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooot

How much for that??????????

Checked, that is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooot

How much for that??????????

I listen to that sound at least once a night. My wife and kids think I'm nuts. :-)

Not Cheap, in the US they are selling them for around $1200 US, but I'm hoping if i get the car at a good price i can get it fitted in Japan, and cut out middle men and shipping here to Aus.

Can't actually find anyone in Aus who has them, and places like Nengun don't bring in exhausts.

I listen to that sound at least once a night. My wife and kids think I'm nuts. :-)

Not Cheap, in the US they are selling them for around $1200 US, but I'm hoping if i get the car at a good price i can get it fitted in Japan, and cut out middle men and shipping here to Aus.

Can't actually find anyone in Aus who has them, and places like Nengun don't bring in exhausts.

Hopfully it willnot bring any trouble to the compliance:)

Jash at C-Red has about six full Borla Exhaust Systems for the CPV35 and PV35 in stock along with other bits for them.

Also on the stereo you can get the Double Din conversion unit out of Japan if not happy with your JDM stereo.

Full leather is light Tan only and Black is Leather/Velour, late model Manuals had Brembo's as an option only.