SAU Community

Apexi Japan Has Filed For Bankruptcy...

WilYawn

This is a sad, sad day >_<

Kevin from envy has just posted this on a forum i frequent, not good news...

Hi all just to let you know Apexi (Apexera) Japan has filed for bankruptcy: https://www.teikoku.com/Bankruptcy.aspx

All operations have been halted at this time. We will stop taking any orders for their products as of today.

This is the second time the company has gone bust in the last year! I think there was a managment buy out when the company was re-named Apexera this has now looks like it has failed.

Its hard to see how they can go wrong as they have some great products.

Just as well we sell the Power Enterprise Airfilters as they seam to be the best remaining alternative.

Thanks

Kevin

Edited by WilYawn

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to buy a few extra Power Intake replacement filters as they are top notch.

Quite sad to see them go. A few years ago they were definitely up there with the best. Why all downhill from then? They were the electronics king...

yeah i saw last night pfc's are $876 deliverd now on nengun! for the models still available that is.

Yea thats a steal compared to like a year or so ago... i payed $960 for mine last august and its still in my cubboard LOL

i find it interesting that people still think apex only changed thier name recently..... it has been apexera for over 3 years..... they have been on the rocks for maybe 5... surely it is not a real suprise. Hopefully a chinese company will take over like they did with buddy club, bomex etc.

Edited by URAS

i find it interesting that people still think apex only changed thier name recently..... it has been apexera for over 3 years..... they have been on the rocks for maybe 5... surely it is not a real suprise. Hopefully a chinese company will take over like they did with buddy club, bomex etc.

exactly.... they changed 2 apexera a few yrs ago

Bomex has been taken over by a Chinese company ?? :w00t: That just sucks. :cheers:

Oh and this news about APEXi / APEXERA sucks too !! :happy:

I can't stand the way the rest of the world is selling ( or being forced to sell ) it's ar$e to China & India !! :)

Just a thought.... can you reproduce a product if the parent company is dead and gone? copyright wise ec?

re-proing PFC's in china would be a relatively easy and cheap thing to do....... food for though.

Edited by URAS