SAU Community

Links America Holiday Pictures

Links

Hi all,

I'm currently in the US on a 5 week holiday away from home and have decided that I might share some of the photo's i've taken with you..

All of them are unedited except for resizing and adding my copyright..

So here we are, i'll add some info for each one for you..

First one is a picture of an image I didn't take, but find it amazing..

wtc.jpg

This is the remaining 2 WTC buildings, there might be another one, however these were the 2 I could shoot..

wtc2.jpg

View from the walkway onto the site where they are rebuilding..

wtc3.jpg

Yosemite NP blew me away, so beautiful..

ynp.jpg

A seagull hanging around while @ statue of liberty, I have another one that looks better.. but thought i'd share this one with you..

sol.jpg

Sunset of Statue of Liberty..

sol2.jpg

Central Park Sax player making a $$$...

cp.jpg

Max Brenner hugmug, this was a quick photo that came out well

mb.jpg

I've got some more, hope people like.. Depending on what people say i'll probably put some more up..

Cheers

Links

Some very nice photos there! I had a great time in the USA when I was there in October 06, went to New York, Las Vegas and Washington DC where a good mate is working for a while.

Sorry for thread hijackment but just thought i'd add a few pics (very average though haha) :laugh:

post-2062-1169033916.jpg

post-2062-1169034059.jpg

post-2062-1169034134.jpg

post-2062-1169034206.jpg

Thanks for all the comments guys, feel free to post up pics of the US..

I'm currently in San Diego, amazing city.. haven't had much time to take any more shots from there.. Today I went to the Aerospace Museum which has an SR-71 Blackbird mounted out the front.. Most amazing thing was the F-4 Phantom hanging up inside, I never realised they were soo huge, the photo won't do it justice..

Looking at heading to Mexico tomorrow if we have time.. back to Aus on the 23rd Jan..

Ok, here are my latest.. not as good as above, but still some are ok..

I went on the Maddison Square Garden "All Access Tour" this place is incredible, there is a stage underneath the main court area..

Underneath the basketball court is a Ice Hockey floor that the can remove all the wood from in about 2 hours..

msg.jpg

We also got to go into the Rangers change room, was pretty messy as they had played the night before..

msg2.jpg

Metropolitan Museum of Art has an exhibit of Armour and Weapons, this is one of the knights suits of armour from probably early 1500's..

met.jpg

This was out of our hotel room in San Diego..

sd.jpg

We saw the Panda's @ San Diego Zoo.. There are only a couple of Zoo's in the world that you can see Panda's..

sd2.jpg

Here is the F-4 Phantom @ the Aerospace Museum.. It was flown off the USS Constellation..

aero.jpg

Cheers

Links

Well,

I have arrived home.. at the moment these will be the last of my images..

the first one is a sign in Haight-Ashbury a famous "hippie" location in San Francisco..

haight.jpg

This next one was taken this morning @ about 8:00am as we were in a holding pattern waiting for final descent into sydney airport..

clouds4.jpg

I hope everyone enjoyed.. I ended up taking about 1000+ photos.. and might put some more up as I find time..

Cheers

Links