SAU Community

My New Ride

CORBSTR-32

hey guys i finally have a skyline after almost two years i finally got fed up of looking for one and got it ;) lol.. it was either this or wait a about 12 months for a 34, i really didnt want to wait any longer and ive always been looking for a 32 like this so when it came up i went and had a look, the only thing is it is stock as a rock which i think is a good thing..

>Its a '92 R32 gts-t

>86,... kms

>coupe

>manual

>black

I bought it on saturday from a place called japcar on sydney rd(anyone dealt with them??), i went there about 4 times to look at this car and on the 4th i got it, it looks very tidy and it drives really smooth. it should be ready in about two weeks because he said he has to get a compliance plate for it (i thought this should have been done already), and then book it in to be registered at vicroads.

So for now i guess i just have to play the waiting game...

and look for an alarm/immobaliser that works well with a TT, and insurance, sound system, wheels, exhaust, suspension omg so much to do anyway we'll see what happens 1 mod at a time.

Just thought i'd share the good news and show some pics.

post-20175-1163337276.jpgpost-20175-1163337311.jpgpost-20175-1163337438.jpgpost-20175-1163337463.jpgpost-20175-1163337343.jpgpost-20175-1163337326.jpg

let me know what you guys think

p.s. the air left air vent is not missing like it shows in the pic lol

post-20175-1163337301.jpg

i drive past japcar on sydney rd almost everyday,

Whereabouts on Sydney road? I might go have a looksee if they got any 32GTR's in good condition. Im more than happy to pay a lil extra for one thats tip top!

Congrats on the purchase CORBSTR-32, love the sexy blackness! ;)

looks hot. I was thinkin of buyin a car off these guys..

Cars are usually resprayed I would say, and for standard cars they are a little pricey but if ya car looks that mint then its worth it.

Another addition to the black R32 Brotherhood! Join up SAU vic and enjoy the benifits!

It's not unusual that dealers and private importers will wait until they have a buyer until they do compliance. Otherwise they have more money tied up with a car that is just sitting in a yard...

hey guys thanks for all the positive comments.. i just cant wait to get it, have to learn manual all over again lol.

Im more than happy to pay a lil extra for one thats tip top!
looks hot. I was thinkin of buyin a car off these guys..

Cars are usually resprayed I would say, and for standard cars they are a little pricey but if ya car looks that mint then its worth it.

exactly, it was a bit considering its stock but it looks damn good and if it doesnt give me much trouble then i cant complain but we'll see when i get it hey

yes car has been resprayed fractory black colour i think it black pearl metalic

all their cars are respays some same as oringinal some comletely different colour like a couple blue 32s he had

Another addition to the black R32 Brotherhood! Join up SAU vic and enjoy the benifits!

It's not unusual that dealers and private importers will wait until they have a buyer until they do compliance. Otherwise they have more money tied up with a car that is just sitting in a yard...

lol black 32's FTW they look so hot, they all do but black is my pick.. Definatly will be joining up ive just being waiting till i get my car.. what sort of benifits you get for joining?

compliance is all done he just needs to get a plate for it but i get what u are saying it makes perfect sence

Bought mine from Japcars, Had mine since December and shes definatly stood the test of time.

good to hear hopefully all their cars are like that

We have a small meet/cruise set up this friday night. Hope to see you there

mate if i had my car by then i would be in but its going to be about another 1 1/2 weeks b4 i get it :pirate:

anyway guys thanks to all of u who replied .. now bring on the 32 and bring on summer hehe cant wait

Edited by CORBSTR-32

Come to the meet anyways :)

My advice when you get the car, is book a full service on it asap. Get all the oils replaced with new quality stuff. My gearbox was running fine in the first 2 weeks and then started to crap down. Probably didn't have gearbox oil change since Japan

Get fuel filter changed, afm checked/cleaned, o2 sensor checked/changed, spark plugs checked/changed etc

Hope to see it at many sau-vic events :)