SAU Community

Skyline Charity Cruise (scc06)

Col-GTSX

Hello and welcome again to the best event of the year...

DATE: 3/12/06 (FIRST SUNDAY IN DECEMBER)

TIME: 9:15AM (10:15AM DEPARTURE SHARP)

WHERE: START POINT ASPLEY HYPER MARKET

WHERE TOO: YOU WILL FIND OUT WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT

APPROX DISTANCE: 45km

WHO IS WELCOME: Answer Yes to 2 of the following questions and you may attend.

1. You own a Nissan

2. It has an RB engine

3. It is a Skyline

ie. You own a stagea, well its a Nissan with an rb so yes you may come...

ie. You own a 78 model skyline, well its a nissan and its a skyline so you may come...

ie. You own a RB powered silvia, well its a nissan and it is rb powered so yes you may come...

WHY: Every year for the past 4 years SAU has conducted the MSC (Mass Skyline Cruise). Each year the cruise was held around Nov/Dec and we set out and aimed to raise money for B105's Christmas Appeal. However due to some politics we have changed the name of the cruise to SCC '06. This year we will be aiming to raise and donate money to the Starlight Foundation. To continue the best parts of the formerly MSC we will be cruising and selling off stickers, maps, sausages, drinks & hopefully some sponcers products or services.

FUN: Well apart from the cruise part of the event we always end up at a BBQ site and tend to play some touch footy or cricket and of course we all share our cars in a small show and shine style of setup. We trade track day stories and share drag racing tips.

EVENT CLOSE: In past years we have always just disapeared after the bbq at our own pace. However this year we would like to cruise to the destination together (which is less than 40 minute drive) have our bbq and shanigans then cruise back to the starting destination via another road which is quite fun and has great views.

Please help pass the word to other forums about this cruise. Be very clear tho that this is a SAU cruise and they have to cruise by our rules. If they come and act like clowns they will be asked to leave the cruise, this is a family event so bring your girlfriends/boyfriends wives/husbands kids/parents. Also please link the cruise to your signature for further exposure. Lets make this the biggest cruise ever.

Please gauge your intrest in this thread, also gauge if you would be buying a snag, drink, map or sticker so we can buy the right ammount.

COST:

SNAG ON BREAD (with or without onions & sauce) $2.50ea

CAN OF SOFT DRINK (Popular flavours ie. Coke, Sprite, Fanta) $1.50ea

MARS BAR: $1.70ea

STICKER: $5

MAP: $2

All profits from the sale of snags, drinks, maps & stickers will be donated to the charity to help bump up the donations.

We would like a $2 donation upon entry to the facility where lunch and activities will be held to also help bump up the donations.

TIPS: Bring a folding chair, footy, wallet with money, UHF radio on channel 14, sunscreen, sunglasses & hat.

Sunshine Coast meet point (wessa02): Chancellor Park woolies car park at 8:15 for a 8:45 sharp departure

Southside of Brisbane meet point (Mushroom): Springwood Maccas 8:00 meet for a 8:30 sharp departure

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im in

I'll start a list-

Col-GTSX

Mud

Rhinorebel

shanef

oldngrey

85URK

frankxinyu

GOR33

ExodusDesign

Shaneo

fidel

45LDE

R32Kate

00UCH

mattis96

gtrvspec95

ZOR

wessa02

vinci68

mattis96

Willo

SMR33 + Revhead

R33S2

Crimpage

gts25t4door

Slide

MAX007

subzeroR33

Bunta + Impact_blue

choyda + prego

frankxinyu

83nno

FOG35

Einstein

Devils_Advocate21

MajorSick

schultzr33

Iopia

teamplasma

SirSkyline

MrVspec

heist33

dano4127

readyGO

dangerous_daveo

R33_Rob

sky34

gtrchick

jmac

Aif +3

R33MidnightRacer

Mushroom

WazR32GTSt

rsx84

MRR34

jack_01

pear

60dzl

shifty:)

RYN26

HolyEvil

STAGE1

HR31_RB20DET

ossie_21

R334door

Purple Monkey Dishwasher

Sambo33gtst

Dan_B

J-Boy

qikstagea

twoquik

BOOSTA

booosted33

franky boy

bazr33

skyline_chick88

AgentR31

Argh-Ess

LightAssassin

CrAzY-BoY

***80***

Nate79

n15m0

slo33

craigy32

AHH31

racsov500

ARE31

EnGaGe

Destero + 3

BLiNKsTaR

RedEmblem

R34 VSPEC

GIDZY

Oblivion

RYN26

Ryan.R34

ZENNON

HackerX

garrysandy

r33boy

3 days before i get my license back ;) i will find some poor sucker to drive my car ;)

Col, might be wrong place to post, but i think the security guards at aaspley hypermarket. got upset with us there last year, and do try to move on groups.. might wanna look into it.

Col, might be wrong place to post, but i think the security guards at aaspley hypermarket. got upset with us there last year, and do try to move on groups.. might wanna look into it.

We spoke to the Security and explained our reasons for being there last year and they were fine as long as no "bad driving" was exhibited. We will again liaise with these people and ensure a safe, friendly arrival and departure from the Centre. ;)

We spoke to the Security and explained our reasons for being there last year and they were fine as long as no "bad driving" was exhibited. We will again liaise with these people and ensure a safe, friendly arrival and departure from the Centre. ;)

Ah thats alright then. Sorry.

let ur friends know too bryn

i will, cept they were the ones who i was hopeing will drive mine...

hmm i need a hot blonde who is willing to drive my car, and then get out and wipe it down when we get there big $$$$ if that feels liek you,

p.s shane, i would like you to wear that blonde wig and skirt, and mabe it will be you driving