SAU Community

Nismo Racing Stripes Copy For $165 + Post

SKY 34

hi,

I recently purchase nismo racing stripes off an overseas supplier for $200 and I am pleased with the product.

Asside from the side stripes being slightly shorter, about 10cm.

seeing the number of interest. I have decided to organise a group buy for everyone. the cost gone down to $165

the package includes

the side stripes, $120

the bonet stripes and $45

"nismo" stickers, either black or white. comes free if you buy both above...

This price is however good only if 10 people is interested. I'm trying to obtain a longer version so it's not short...

I will post pictures on my car ASAP, please message here or Pm me for those interested

1. Satanic (Side stripes + Bonet Stripes + 2x Black Nismo) R34 GTT

2.WLDCRD (Side stripes + Bonet Stripes + 2x white Nismo) R32 GTR

3.syd33 (grey white red side stripes + bonet stripes + 2xnismo)R33

4.180 mph (side stripes) R32

5. ToPaz (side stripes + Bonet Stripes + 2x White Nismo) R32 GTR

6.kralster (Side Stripes + Bonet Stripes + 2x black Nismo)R34 GTT

7.Russman (Side stripes) R32

8.Ol Mate (red white black side stripes + bone stripes + 2x Nismo) R33

9. R32-25t (red white silver)r33

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pictures:

I used the Trust sticker to fill in the gap, the one shown in the picture is the approximate legth the sticker is short to fit R34, R33 is even longer than R34 so... I'm working on this problem...

also note that the carbon fibre look nismo does not come with the package, only the white ones on the bonet

post-23806-1161164402.jpg

post-23806-1161164419.jpg

post-23806-1161164549.jpg

post-23806-1161164586.jpg

post-23806-1161164611.jpg

post-23806-1161164632.jpg

post-23806-1161164654.jpg

post-23806-1161164685.jpg

post-23806-1161164715.jpg

post-23806-1161164738.jpg

updating,

I received an e-mail from supplier,

he is willing to reduce the price to $165, thanks to my good negotiating skill =P

also willing to lengthen the sticker length..This offer however is only untill the end of this month..please hurry

Ooh umm I'm in Perth so you have to take into consideration mailing to you guys..I've never done this before no idea how much~~

Satanic: yes the nismo comes in white and black..I'll order the black ones for you

West: the decals comes with these three standard colour.... the side stripes goes for $120 I can get you other combination but will cost more..

I can get my contact to make the mines decals for $150 these are only side stripes, no bonet decal or the mines signature..Maybe I can get you discounted price..I am not sure as the supplier only promise me better rate for Nismo decals...

n15m0: yes it's one piece the whole way, so you need to cut the stripes yourself at the door panels

Munkyb0y: umm I think you can get the nismo decal really cheap in E-bay..I could ask for the nismo logo, but I think it'll be cheaper if you buy off e-bay

A couple of tips:

Cut the vinyl at the edge of the panels don't wrap it around, it will eventually come off and depending on the quality of the vinyl may not even like going around corners.

When polishing your car with them on use masking tape over the vinyl so the edges don't get filled with polish. you can get it out its just very annoying and you risk damaging the vinyl.

Look up some vinyl install instructions on the web and don't worry if you get very tiny bubbles under the vinyl, they will disappear in a couple of days in the sun.

I have been cutting some graphics for my own car. I will post pics once I have it completed, hopefully this weekend...

pictures:

I used the Trust sticker to fill in the gap, the one shown in the picture is the approximate legth the sticker is short to fit R34, R33 is even longer than R34 so... I'm working on this problem...

also note that the carbon fibre look nismo does not come with the package, only the white ones on the bonet

are you able to get the bonnet decals but in a larger fatter version like the one in the pic below? also after the red, white, grey instead of the black, thanks

post-24902-1161329725.jpg

Edited by thirty four