SAU Community

Batmbl Gb #3: Twin/split Dump & Front Pipes In One + 3" Hi-flow Catco Cats (optional)

Driftn 180

hi guys

BATMBL will be in charge of the GB, so all Q's, PMs & payments will need to go to him.

The 1st & 2nd GB was a huge success, so the 3rd GB is now open.

The pipes are made here in Australia and are a 304 grade, 2.2mm stainless steel. They will be suitable for both your standard turbo and/or a hi-flowed stock turbo.

The cars & prices for which the pipes are available:

* R32 GTST/GTS4 or R33 GTST - $380 DELIVERED

* R34 GTT - $410 DELIVERED

OPTIONAL:

The Catco cats available:

* 3" small body BOLT ON Catco cat (ceramic inside) - GB price only $160 including delivery

* 3" large body BOLT ON Catco cat (ceramic inside) - GB price only $230 including delivery

* 3" Catco cat BOLT ON (metal inside, 5" round body **not 4" like Magic cat & Metal cat**, 200csi cell - 706.2 CFM! **Outflows Magic cat & Metal cat**, EPA & CARB approved) - GB price only $360 including delivery

If you buy both the pipe & cat, just combine the two prices for total cost including shipping.

Payment method: Direct deposit - (PM BATMBL for bank details, along with your address)

Delivery Method: Registered post

Terms: Once full payment is made, the pipe will be sent within 1-2 working days. If there is no stock left, the pipe will be ordered to be made. This is due to the fact that a high intake of people is expected at once and stock may run out quickly. In the case of this occuring, you may need to wait up to 5 days before the pipe is sent after your payment has cleared. These pipes are hand made, one by one, not on a production line, so it does take some time to make them. This also ensures you get a perfect fitting pipe.

If you agree to all the information above and want to be in the GB, please place your interest in the thread along with which pipe (& cat if you want one also) you need.

cheers

Edited by Driftn 180

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested in a split dump to suit a R32 gts4, as well as a 3" small body BOLT ON Catco cat.

I run the stock turbo atm, but I'm holding onto a R33 turbo that I'm saving to go on in the distant future (with possible hi-flow). Regarding the split dump pipe, Will there be any hassles in terms of fitment to the upgraded turbo when/ if it goes on?

Cheers :angry:

Rflirty4,

Im not 100% sure on fitment with 4dr, there may be slight modification needed, but it could also be a direct fitment. if its needs adjustment, the exhaust shop would be able to do it fairly easily, but from memory no one has ever returned a R34 GTT pipe because it didnt fit and im sure there would have been a 4dr customer at some point or another.

R32GTS4,

The dump & front pipe for the R32 & R33 GTST is the same, so i dont see a problem with fitment if using the R33 turbo (high-flowed or stock) on your R32 GTST.

cheers

gt-t_r34,

I have put the payment details in the thread (2nd post). the pipes cant be sent out until after the GB even if payment is made now since i wont have them delivered until it closes. this way i have the amount of parts needed and they are delivered in one hit, and everyone gets the discount.

cheers

SKY 34,

Payment will need to be made from now till Friday 13th Oct (GB closes 10th Oct). Anyone on the list after 13th Oct that hasnt paid will have to be taken off the list.

mrgilly,

The previous GB was left open till closing date to give people enough time to check the GB section and put their interest in buying the products. I wont have any of these parts to send out until after 10th oct as they will all be delivered to me in bulk, and thats how i get the discount, which passes over to you guys, sorry about the time it will take but this way everyone gets a chance to be part of it.

cheers