SAU Community

Buyers Of The Leatherette Seat Covers

Jetdat

Hey The Good People of the seat cover GB!!

Half of the covers have been sent out today, the other half will be sent out tomorrow...

Assuming it takes one working day for the goods to reach their destinations you should all have your covers by early next week..

The PICK-UP guys you will need to call ultimate on 0433 113 911 or 0432 208 972 to organise a time to go pick up your goods, if you have any problems let me know and i will try to resolve the problem.

All of you when you get your covers please confirm by posting here and also if there are any problems with your orders such as wrong colours or badly made covers etc. and i will try to help out..

Thanks again for participating and making my efforts worthwhile.

Cheers.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yep received mine in the post today, yet to open the box though.

actually totally forgot about these in the last few weeks.... my car has since been sold!!

so if anyone is interested in a dark grey set, i'll have these up for sale shortly ;)

haha James thats terrible!!!

Ok i fitted half of mine today.. half of the back seat (easy as shit) and nearly finished the passeners seat.. these are a head f**k to do! seriously they are a pain in the arse.. and knowing me i was getting very frustratied doing it..

Got mine today, fitted the rear and they fit very nice. Will probably do the fronts tomorrow unless I decide to get them embroided.

I sat them out in the sun for a few hours to get the wrinkles and creases out, worked a treat >_<

Good idea mate I didnt do that but I think all the wrinkles will eventually come out of mine

Ive done all mine will post some pics after I get the door trims done.

thanks Jetdat job well done.

cheers

Edited by Munna1