SAU Community

Tokyo Drift Areas And High Speed Runs

Rezz

If you're looking forward seeing some drift spots, when you heading up Tokyo area, you can try go to Urayasu (浦安) area which is near Tokyo Disneyland, every Thrusday or Friday you may able to find many drifters (野郎), of course they wont drift near the Disneyland area, they will first meet at some convineient store, like 7-11 or Lawson nearby, then they'll drive to some factory area.... Nowadays police take drift very seroiusly, it may be hard to see any, it really depends your luck.

If you also interest top speed (最高速) , or if you have mates around Chiba area, you can go to AQUA line in Chiba area, it's actually a long fast express tunnel which connects Chiba Kisaradu (木更津), Yokohama (横浜) and Kanagawa (神奈川県), this AQUA line is a good run, but each run will cost you 4000yen in tolls, so people will just do a U turn in the parking area and do a few high speed runs... since this express line very expensive, not many normal commuters will use it, so Friday night you might able to see many zeroyon ゼロヨン (0 - 400m drags), a few years ago Wangan Kousoku 湾岸高速 was the best place , but nowadays there are too many accidents, so it might be hard to see any runs on the Kousoku 高速。。。。there might be a bigger drifting scene around Osaka.

Regarding getting parts in Upgarage...I bet it might be hard to get good parts around there, since I think many good parts have already been bought by other poeple or something, and Upgarage prices aren't really bargains anyway, the best place to get bargains would be on Yahoo auctions, Goo parts, and some internet online stores. If you want to find some wecking yards in Tokyo area, I can list you some or search for you, and nowadays finding places that do front cuts are very hard to find since the govenment is changing the rules every few years. You could try Osaka, it might have more wekcing places, I have heard that at TRIAL they help customers with front cut/half cuts... Anyway good luck for your trip.

By 350z33

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...