SAU Community

Wogs Got A New Car

WogsRus

Hi All

Well i have been arround for a while, but now i have a car to share with everyone.

It's a series 1.5, yep, dec 95 build, all series 2 running gear, with S1 front.

The car has done 72K and is imaculate. Broght it form a 65 year old japanese buisnessman.

It's got some type M options, sunroof, interior ect.

The engine and interior are like new, i have had most of the engine appart to fit new bits and i can't find anything wrong with it. edit( small leak in stearin pump hose, allready fixed)

So far, the car has a full 3.5" exhaust with new dump and pipes, HKS bellmouth intake with HKS pod filter, Boost controller, RAZO turbo timmer and pedals and gearknob, a FPR (which i can't get to work properly).

Over the next 3 weeks a FMIC is going in, once i have time to do it, an SAFC II and new fuel pump to go in aswell. Coilrs are near new, plugs regaped to 0.9, yeah i know 0.8 sucked and 1.1 to big, it goes better at .9 and uses less fuel.

From there, basicaly crank up the boost and get a tune done, hoping for 180-200rwKw.

See what breaks first.

PS. Pics were from when i got the car, nothing fitted to it yet at that stage.

post-27760-1156900388.jpg

post-27760-1156900404.jpg

post-27760-1156900417.jpg

post-27760-1156900435.jpg

post-27760-1156900449.jpg

Edited by WogsRus

Gday,

Nice work on the pick up, looks like its in excellent condition!

Hope your having as much fun as I am! >_<

Let us know how the upgrades go, and the figures your getting afterwards.

I'm interested, as I'll be looking at them soon enough.

See you around. :D

The car cost me 14k, but normally 15k, i simply did not want any regio and warranty, as the car was purchased through Jole at Aussie Car Compliance, WHO i might add is a TOP blocke, and if anyone is interested i would seriously advise him to go there.

So i think that is a good deal.

The car cost me 14k, but normally 15k, i simply did not want any regio and warranty, as the car was purchased through Jole at Aussie Car Compliance, WHO i might add is a TOP blocke, and if anyone is interested i would seriously advise him to go there.

So i think that is a good deal.

Hell yeah its kick ass. So to confirm 14K in total for Car, Delivery from Japan, Compliance and RWC??? >_<

if so, i want one :sorcerer:

yep 14K in total, that is delivered to sydney, i then got it on the boat and it cost me $402 all up to get it to Hobart. Not bad at all.

check out joels site

http://www.aussiecarcompliance.com.au/

He is a great guy to deal with, no complaints.

The prices that he quotes are with regio and warranty, depends if you want it, normally about 1000-1500 less without these

Edited by WogsRus

all you blody R33 drivers are all the same in your over weight, under powered, fat old biseness mans sports cars. na just JK.

i think R33 are a more sensible option for people with enough cash. most people would either buy a late model commodore or falcon but if you have enough money to pick up one of thoes than you can afford a 33. which is easyer to say to your wife and family that you are getting a late 90s car rather than a worn out 16 year old sports car. plus they have the better engine and gearbox which everyone puts in there 32s anyway so a lot less hassels in owening a 33. but i still profer the looks of the 32.

hey nice car and good mods. let me know when you get some new wheels as i already have 33 wheels on my 32 cos they look good on it and would like some more.

yeah, well Bob Jane offered me $300 for my stock rims with tires, The tires on it and BRAND NEW, for complance, so if you want some more, i got a set of 4, for $300.

Thanks, Well i allready have a family car, so this is just a toy. LOL.

well for starters mate, its forced induction so get out of the idea of looking at the plugs to determine whether its rich or lean, i would suggest you check your timing because im betting (like my 33) that the timing is a little retarded which is the cause of your sparkies turning white. and you should have bought my 33 lol 17k for a s2 5spd 4d wif 80klm and tasteful mods :) .... shameless plug :blink: . oh and you have a a/m fuel psi reg yeah? i bet your car is running way too rich,time for a tune :sorcerer:

• 2 weeks later...
So the skyline got some neew shoes. Here are some pics, The car is filty so i will post some new pics once she is clean

Did some rich grandmother pass and leave you money that i dont know about dude????

Car looks good with its new boots, just need to loose some weight now so it fits into them a little better ;)

GMB

yeah i need to lower her a bit, propably only an inch, but my driveway is wayy to steep for that...

I know all about steep Driveways :O . Mine has about 5 different angles in the one driveway. Having really stiff Coilovers doesnt help 3 Wheels in or out.

Wheels look goood though

Catcha around when you are up in lonnie nexxt wog :)

Ben