R31 Forum

EDS33T

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the site has exceeded it's monthly limit, so it might be ages. I thought this issue was recently resolved, but obviously not.

Sign in is at the showgrounds Ed, as per the flyer. The Concourse will be there too if it's bucketing down with rain, but I doubt it. I am so with John about being pissed about this. 1 Week to the nats, and the website is down. Not a happy camper.

The skylinenationals website has some conflicting info on the home page:

The event is being held over the whole weekend, so book your holidays now, and be there. Registration is on Friday the 28th July, at the Shepparton Town Hall. Each model skyline will be covered, but it is an event in recognition of the 20th Anniversary of the only Aussie Skyline ever made, so that vehicle will be the premier attraction. We will have Skylines from the first Prince GT's to the current model R34.

Apart from all the pikers it should be a ripper, well done for organising it!

By the way did I see a keyboard data services sticker on the side of a Z in a shannons commercial?

Edited by EDS33T

By the way did I see a keyboard data services sticker on the side of a Z in a shannons commercial?

Yes you did, I can't believe the amount of people that have seen the Keyboard Data Sticker on that car. hehe. Excellent exposure for the business.

Eh.... surely people can go x number of days without one of countless forums to pillage & plunder :wave:

Would be fine Bluprint, if it wasn't so close to the nationals. Well it wouldn't be fine, but I wouldn't be as upset as I am at the moment. :wave:

I just sent an email to the web hosters asking them how much I have to pay to get the site up again. I realy seriously can't afford for this site to be down a week before the nationals.