SAU Community

Pics Of The New Car

silva33

Yeah its twin turbo, head room is better than the Skyline

Performance wise has soooo much more torque than the Skyline but The skyline had more top end.. (The GTO is not standard :D )

Its not as easy to drive as the line but I love it!

Bought it privately, was pretty keen on a GTR but after a test drive i couldnt resist..

nope not stock..... Quite a few tasty mods on her

just need to finish off the exhuast and install a front mount and wind up the boost! But i think ill leave it as is for a little while

i thought they came with a factory front mount?

or do they have twin sidemounts?

if you're not afraid of buying parts from the US, there would be plenty of mods on ebay america and american sites

theres not that many readily available parts over here

Your right America have heaps of parts for them, but all the main mods are already done, so an exhaust and front mount can be done at my mechanic so im happy with that..

Then its just a matter of running more boost and a tune!!

nice mate, about time u posted up some pix, love the rims also, did u buy the car with them?

Nope, just put them on..

It came with a set of new RTG 18x8 & 18x9.... I swapped them as I was worried about the 4x4 stuffing up with the different widths and I wasnt able to rotate the wheels at services..

Nice car, whats the retail on one of those?

The 3000gt was my first love (cos at the time pete sampras had one, and i was a fan of pete sampras) - this was before the supra, and before the skyline.

Love it how its soo wide.....

Great looking car bud!

That is a great looking car...didnt realise it was yours the other night at Go-Karts.

It looks mint, there use to beone around the corner from where i lived in Sydney, it WAS the best soundign car gettign around...a real growl form the V6.

Looks to be in mint condition as well...and such a nice change from all teh Skylines gettign around these days