SAU Community

Skyline Nationals 2006//july28-30th

RCHOO

Shoulb be a very big weekend.

If ya know nothing about it check out the events forum..

or www.skylinenationals.com

Im going up for the 3days that way can enjoy(1or 3 cans of jim) and not worry about driving.

And was just wondering on how many other members were heading up thinking about doing the same .

i think there might be a cruise heading up on the saturday morming..But this im yet to hear much of.

i think its in the making....and maybe stay the sat-sat /sun nights its a big weekend so shoulb be plenty ro do

........ cheers

Thanks for reminding me Wayne...

Guys this is an event being run in conjunction with NDSOC to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the R31 (7th generation) Skyline. The event is being held over 3-days at the end of July this year (28th - 30th)

Plenty of information here:

http://www.skylinenationals.com

Entries and such can be handled through the site, but we'll be arranging an SAU cruise up to check out the show on the Saturday in particular.

If people are interested in competing or at least entering the concourse - let us know and we'll make sure you have some support :D

James

Hi,

I asked where the forms should be sent so it was clear for other members and people interested, as the signup form doesn't say where to send it or post it. Ill be going up for the day on Saturday to check things out but wont be entering my car or staying