SAU Community

Mines Ecu's

umm that would depend on what mods and specs they were tuned for,

AFAIK they are tuned roms specific to the car it came from.

spose the only way to know is to put it in and run it on the dyno too see how it goes, more than likely could be tuned to 101 RON.

They cater for mods that were on car it came off, tuned for Japan Fuel.

So for AUS = useless.

Sad to say, but the mines ECU is nothing more than a waste of money here in Aust.

1) Our fuel is different

2) No-one can re-map them so it makes them more useless than a stock 32 GTR ECU that can be re-mapped

Sell it and use the stock ECU and chip that if you want a cheap solution as the mines ECU, is a downgrade

cheers

alot of the mines ecus have been glued inside, so its difficult to remove the chips for reprogramming etc.

you will get more perofrmance gains from a remap for your specific car, than a mines ecu, because they are, as mentioned already, just a remap.

people only buy them and ask alot because of the brand name.

alot of the mines ecus have been glued inside, so its difficult to remove the chips for reprogramming etc.

you will get more perofrmance gains from a remap for your specific car, than a mines ecu, because they are, as mentioned already, just a remap.

people only buy them and ask alot because of the brand name.

I removed the glue, read the EPROM and retuned it to suit. I have an R32 GTR as well. I found the tune not too far off to tell the truth. 240rwkw on 11PSI

I picked up a second R33GST-T Mines ECU and couldn't be happier. It cleaned up the mid range, removed the 180kl/h speed limit, raised the rev limit and threw a bit more fuel in up top. I used to run Vortex 96 now Vortex 98 in the car. When I ran it on the dyno recently , the operator was suprised at how strong it was. He put a lot of it down to the computer. Even if they are tuned for 100+ ron any knocking picked up by the sensers will retard the ignition.

damn thats pretty weird cuz wen i put it on i was very happy with the power it was making, and yeah im not gettign any detonation or anything.

seems weird, ill take it to the dyno soon and tell u guys how it goes :)

I used the conzult software to read one off a mate R32 gtr and it was an interesting tune.

I was actually quite impressed. It seemed to run quite on the rich side but had massive ignition advance on the primary maps.

If it knocked it would switch to the secondary maps where it was so over fueled and the ign was retarded so u would definatley know if it pinged etc.