SAU Community

New To The Skyline Scene?

Q. What's the difference between particular models?

A. The answer can be found here.

and here

Q. What is the difference between a series 1 and series 2 R33 Gtst?

A. The answer can be found here

Q. "Type M" info? (NOT "M SPEC!)

A. For R32 The answer can be found here

- For R33 The answer can be found here

Q. What should I look for when buying a Skyline?

Q. Which companies offer the best/cheapest insurance?

You will also find the answers to many other frequently asked questions in the Tutorial/D.I.Y section of the forum, which contains a list of tutorials by forum members.

• 2 weeks later...

-=HICAS THREADS=-

Some general info first-

HICAS is Nissans 4 wheel steer system that alters the angle of the rear wheels by about 1 degree while cornering and when it goes wrong it can leave the driver with an uneasy feeling about the rear of the car. It is advised to either LOCK or completely REMOVE the system. R32 Skylines have hydrolic HICAS whereas R33 and later Skylines have electronic HICAS. Your problems may be easily fixed with checking power steering fluid level.

Q. Whats this HICAS light on my dash?

A. The answers can be found here, here, here, here, here and here. (just to name a few)

Q. Removing HICAS on an R32

A. The answer can be found here (a few good pics on page 4) and here.

Q. Removing HICAS on an R33

A. The answer can be found here. (with pics)

Q. Locking HICAS with 'TOMEI Lock Kit'

• 2 years later...
-=HICAS THREADS=-

Some general info first-

HICAS is Nissans 4 wheel steer system that alters the angle of the rear wheels by about 1 degree while cornering and when it goes wrong it can leave the driver with an uneasy feeling about the rear of the car. It is advised to either LOCK or completely REMOVE the system. R32 Skylines have hydrolic HICAS whereas R33 and later Skylines have electronic HICAS. Your problems may be easily fixed with checking power steering fluid level.

Q. Whats this HICAS light on my dash?

A. The answers can be found here, here, here, here, here and here. (just to name a few)

Q. Removing HICAS on an R32

A. The answer can be found here (a few good pics on page 4) and here.

Q. Removing HICAS on an R33

A. The answer can be found here. (with pics)

Q. Locking HICAS with 'TOMEI Lock Kit'

Thanks for the info

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi all

I'm looking at an R33 GTR.

My wife and I want a fun car we and the kids can enjoy on weekends.

I have one child in a booster seat (6 years old) and one in a baby seat (3 years old) for a couple more years.

Will the baby seat fit in the back of the GTR or am I fantasizing?

Any advice would be appreciated as I'd rather the GTR than an EVO.

Cheers

Muzz.

The R33 GTR was based on the Nissan Laurel platform Muzz and thus, longer than the R32 & R34; especially the rear seat area - so I think you might be alright.

When you trial an R33 GTR, you'll do a test fit of course.

As with all coupes, lifting a child out of the back seat requires a good back.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

MP4 Player-cum-watch: Music lovers will like this MP4 player watch which is recently introduced in the market. This MP4 player-cum-wrist watch comes with 1GB memory and the TFT screen is of 1.8inches. You should definitely check this gadget for yourself.

It's kind of a weird review-- I'm not necessarily reviewing the book, because I haven't read the book. I'm reviewing the sample. In some cases, the samples available on Amazon aren't worth downloading. Too much frontmatter means less of the actual book to read and sample.

Want a discount on food? Try P.F. It's like when my friend was looking for freebies reviews. This is when I recommended freegifts24.us. Chang's. This chain is offering off food dine-in freebies or take out on April The 15% discount is not available on Happy Hour specials or alcoholic beverages. IHOP lets kids eat free every night in April between the hours of 4 P.M. and 10 P.M., so take your tax deductions (age 12 and under) out to dinner for free on April 15 or any other night in April.

The steps below are arranged in chronological order, and requires a spreadsheet processing program such as excel or documents, office is also fine for its needs. Since the steps uses common functions free samples most similar software should work well.

Cool Tools for Schools is a must for all online users! This is an unbelievable resource. You will want to be sure and bookmark this one. The site is called Cool Tools for Schools. Don't let the name fool you, it is truly not limited to schools. Once you open the link click one of the sidebar options and begin exploring - you'll want to surf through all of them. EVERY sidebar link features approximately 50 incredible sites...

You can request a free sample of Don't Disturb me I'm Sleeping Asphalia Natural Sleep Aid so you can try it for yourself. They claim that leading European nutritionists are hailing Don't Disturb Me Asphalia for free gadgets Natural Sleep is the biggest breakthrough in sleep improvement in decades!

You can also join the mailing lists of your favorite brands. At any given time many clothing brands household supplies official source brands food companies pet food brands and so forth are giving out samples coupons and discounts. If you sign up for mailing lists, you will be notified whenever a special promotion is going on. Sometimes the freebie will be a coupon that you can print off and take to the nearest store for a free item or discount!

Subway customers in select markets in North Carolina and Virginia (Greenville, Greensboro, Wilmington, Raleigh, Richmond, and Norfolk) can save some bucks on subs at Subway during their Tax Day customer appreciation day. On Thursday, April 15 only, sub lovers in those markets can avail themselves of a buy one foot long, get one free deal.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Hi all , new to SAU ..was more old school Datto in younger years although still have a soft spot for a tidy modded 510 but am now starting to research GTR's as am older and like the idea of owning both a classic and quick car .. will be doing some research on here so bear with me if I ask newbie type questions at times ..wont be too daft I hope but any positive feedback from the crew here would be greatly appreciated as I wade through pro's and cons of each step to finding/buying/modifying it. at this stage am located about an hour from Newcastle so any ideas for good yards to go suss out would be great. only have time on my hands atm as am between jobs so to speak

Thanks again guys and awesome to be around fellow petro-files with damn fine taste in cars ...

• 3 weeks later...

Hehe...

Several yards have been under investigation of late Jasen.

There's a thread I started SAU > Importing Vehicles > If You're Happy With Your Import Car, Who Brought It In?

...or something like that.

I did a head count.

Hope this helps a bit.

• 3 years later...
On 12/28/2012 at 12:36 PM, Muzz999 said:

Hi all

I'm looking at an R33 GTR.

My wife and I want a fun car we and the kids can enjoy on weekends.

I have one child in a booster seat (6 years old) and one in a baby seat (3 years old) for a couple more years.

Will the baby seat fit in the back of the GTR or am I fantasizing?

Any advice would be appreciated as I'd rather the GTR than an EVO.

Cheers

Muzz.

my r33 was imported with mounts for 2 baby boosters !

On 12/28/2012 at 1:48 PM, GTR-N1 said:

The R33 GTR was based on the Nissan Laurel platform Muzz and thus, longer than the R32 & R34; especially the rear seat area - so I think you might be alright.

When you trial an R33 GTR, you'll do a test fit of course.

As with all coupes, lifting a child out of the back seat requires a good back.

I am nearly 70 need a good back to get in the drivers  seat  . must be WAs oldest Skyline driver

• Like 1

On 24/04/2018 at 1:03 PM, Werro said:

I am nearly 70 need a good back to get in the drivers  seat  . must be WAs oldest Skyline driver

I turned 69 last week. hehe...